€1 550 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €1,695,000 to €1,550,000
ST LEU LA FORET
||Dept||Val d Oise|
|Surface||350 M2*||Plot Size||2240 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Situated in the quiet residential town of Saint Leu-La-Forêt in the northern suburbs of Paris this superb 6 bedroom house with gardens, outbuildings, heated swimming pool and barbeque terrace provides the perfect environment for a family to enjoy an exceptional quality of life.
The property comprises a main house of 9 rooms on 3 levels plus full basement in excellent condition with 5 bedrooms plus a master suite, a 3 room house on two floors above a garage as well as an adjoining studio with kitchenette and bathroom with WC. Read more ...
Ground Floor Accommodation:
Entrance to the house is via an elegant staircase and entrance hall giving access to the ground floor rooms:
- Light filled living room with a marble fireplace, solid oak parquet floors and a beautiful coffered ceiling.
- Designer kitchen with Centre Island, built-in appliances, dining area and access to an outdoor terrace.
- Dining room with a marble fireplace, solid oak parquet floors and cornice mouldings.
- Cloakroom and WC.
From the entrance hallway a staircase leads to a first floor landing:
- Bedroom 1 - master double bedroom with 17m² bathroom and access to a roof terrace.
- Library / office / bedroom 2.
- Bathroom with shower, sink and a WC.
From the second floor landing:
- Bedroom 3.
- Dressing room / bedroom 4.
- Office /games room / bedroom 5.
- Laundry room / bedroom 6.
- Bathroom with shower, double sink and a WC.
Basement / Cellar
From the entrance hallway a staircase leads down to the basement:
- Large storage room.
- Utility room.
- Boiler room.
- Wine cellar.
- A caretaker’s house of approximately 60m² with independent access. The house is situated on the first floor above a garage.
- A separate single storey studio of 28m² that could be used as accommodation for an au pair.
Gardens and outside living space:
- Heated swimming pool (Heat pump).
- Lawns, gardens with an automatic watering system and mature Palm, Plane and Cypress trees.
- BBQ and outdoor dining terrace.
- Driveway with extensive off-road parking (up to 10 cars).
The property is equipped with an excellent security system and is very safe.
The house is situated close to both state and private school and is close to shops, amenities and the train station.
Saint Leu La Forêt is situated in the northern suburbs of Paris and is known for its historic connections with the Bonaparte family who owned a chateau here. The town is well situated for commuting to Paris city centre with excellent road, rail and air links:
- 28 minutes by train to Paris Gare du Nord (Eurostar, Thalys, Metro, RER and national rail network).
- 5 minutes from the A115 motorway
- 30 minutes from Paris CDG airport by car.
The Forest of Montmorency overlooks the town, 2200 hectares of woodland crisscrossed by paths, bridleways and cycle tracks with some superb views over Paris and the surrounding countryside. There are also 2 golf courses close by.
The fees for this transaction are the responsibility of the seller.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES