Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
BOURG ST MAURICE
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Character property with open fireplace for the winters and sunny terraced dining in the summers. Restaurant seating for 52 covers indoors with seating for an additional 50 on the terrace. Serving varied French cuisine and fine wines. Reservations recommended! Close to town centre, train station and funicular.
Ground floor - entrance lobby with bar/cash desk, restaurant seating (170 m²), kitchen (25 m²), storage, toilets.
Lower ground - preparation room, cold storage, dry store and wine cellar
- 1 bedroom apartment on 1st floor available to rent.
- Conforms to French disability access regulations.
- 360/virtual tour available on request.
Bourg-Saint-Maurice is the gateway town to world-renowned ski resorts of Tignes, Val d'Isere, Ste-Foy and La Rosiere, as well as home to Les Arcs - Paradiski, linked to the resort of La Plagne.
Paradiski is one of the largest linked skiable domain in the world with:
- 425km of pistes over 14390 hectares
- 232 pistes for all levels
- 263 hectares of man-made snow, 818 snow machines
- 2 equipped glaciers at more than 3000m high
- 70% of the skiable domain over 2000m
- 3 resorts: Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry and La Plagne
Great summer activities such as golf, walking, cycling, mountain biking, rafting, and paragliding. Italy is less than an hour away via the col de Petit Saint Bernard open throughout the summer.
Chambery is the nearest international airport and is only just over an hour away, Geneva, Lyon and Grenoble are all 2 hours away. The nearest train station is Bourg-Saint-Maurice with direct Eurostar connections during the ski season and connecting Funicular directly into the Les Arcs resort. It takes about 10 hours to drive from Calais and the other ferry ports in the north of France.
DPE test on going.