agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||300 M2*||Plot Size||2375 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Beautiful stone longere, which has been tastefully renovated. Situated along a quiet country lane in peaceful surroundings, within easy reach of beautiful and vibrant market towns and the prestigious Golf des Vigiers. A south facing covered terrace adorns the front of the house. A property which can be used as one large family home or two separate dwellings. For you to choose and offering you the option of rental income! Bergerac airport is only 30 mins away and Bordeaux International airport 1H 30 minutes. Read more ...
Situated along a quiet country road with open views over vineyards and undulating countryside. The house is established on two levels with the possibility of creating one big family home or two separate gites. A beautiful covered terrace runs along the front of the house.
For the purposes of the description I have divided it into 2 dwellings.
Main House 1
South facing covered terrace
• Entrance Hall (12.98 m²) tiled floor
• Downstairs cloakroom (1.81 m²) with toilet and handbasin
• Living Room (52.61 m²) travertine flooring, beautiful room with exposed stone walls and beamed ceiling, fireplace with wood burning stove, glazed doors to front covered terrace and rear terrace and pool area.
• Kitchen (21.13 m²) newly installed fitted kitchen with travertine flooring, exposed stone walls, French doors leading to the garden.
• Landing (13 m²) exposed beams and stone walls
• Small bedroom or dressing room (5.77 m²) velux window
• Bedroom 1 (19.71 m²) beamed ceiling, velux window
• Bathroom (3.29 m²) tiled, bath, shower, handbasin, toilet, heated towel rail, velux
• Bedroom 2 (16.62 m²) beautiful views from this bedroom
• Shower Room bedroom 2 (3.51 m²) Shower, handbasin, toilet
Guest Accommodation – Second part of the house
• Living Room (18.55 m²) exposed stone wall, beamed ceiling and the original cow byres have been used as a dividing wall with the lobby. Door to covered terrace.
• Hall (7.74 m²) with stairs up to bedrooms
• Kitchen (18.56 m²) tiled floor, fitted and equipped, door leading to garden
• Large Store Room (35.23 m²) with French doors to the garden, velux, exposed stone wall and beams. This could make a beautiful sitting room.
• Utility Room (15.08 m²) tiled floor
• Bedroom Suite 1 (16.92) bedroom with dressing room area
• Shower, toilet and handbasin for bedroom 1
• Bedroom 2 (10.21 m²) exposed stone wall and beams
• Shower Room (4.42 m²) tiled floor, shower, handbasin, toilet, heated towel rail
• Bedroom 3 (8.40 m²) with exposed stone wall, beams and velux window
• Shower Room (4 m²) shower, handbasin, heated towel rail, toilet
• Bedroom 4 (18.88 m²) exposed stone wall and beams, velux window
Attached to the house
Garage; with concrete floor (22.56 m²) attached to the neighbours barn
• 10 X 5 swimming pool installed in 2019 – salt, liner, heated via heat pump
• Stone outbuilding with covered terrace (33.44 m²) currently used as a games room with a large ping-pong table . Charming stone building overlooking the swimming pool
• Beautiful established garden with mature trees
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.