Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €760,000 to €640,000
|Surface||195 M2*||Plot Size||34448 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This property, situated in the heart of the village of Jonquieres, and in the Montpeyroux sector, is now recognised as being in one of the most promising wine producing areas in the Languedoc Roussillon region. As well as the vineyards it offers a 3 bedroom house with pool and garden,as well as a purpose built barn for producing the wine and separate storage and tasting room to welcome clients. Above this is an independent apartment which could be used as a gite.
Read more ...
The property comprises:
- 3,3 hectares of organic vines, not adjacent to the house but close by
-grape varieties; Carignan, Viognier, Roussanne, Marsanne and Marselan part of which is AOC Languedocn and part Vin de Pays
The purpose built wine making buildings (built in 2006) include;
- a well insulated wine making barn of 120m2
- a separate building with wine tasting and reception hall (22m2)with air conditioned storage for the wine barrels (47m2)
- on the first floor an independent apartment of 66m2 with an open plan living room/kitchen, a bedroom, dressing room, shower room and wc. Ideal as accommodation for an employee or as a gite with revenue potential.
- covered parking for machinery
(wine making equipment not included in the sale)
The house, dating from the 1980s, with pool, terrace and garden comprises:
On the ground floor;
- Fitted kitchen 15m2
- Dining room 12m2 with sliding glass doors onto a covered terrace overlooking the pool
- Living room 35m2 with wood burning stove, air conditioning and glass doors onto the garden
- a hallway leading to;
- 2 bedrooms 12m2 and 9m2
- Bathroom 6m2 with walk in shower
- separate wc
On the first floor;
- Bedroom 16m2 with cupboards and air condoning
- attic space which has been converted into a games room with limited height
Under the house is a laundry room 13m2, a storage area 12m2 and a double garage 50m2
The house sits on an enclosed garden of 1300m2 with a pool of 8.7 x 5m.
Jonquieres is a small village close to Clermont L’Herault (7km) with all amenities, schools etc, easy access to the motorway (2kms) and the nearest airports of Montpellier (53kms) and Beziers (58kms). The sunny Mediterranean beaches are half an hour away.
All measurements are approximate.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES