Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €45,600 to €35,000
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||940 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This is the perfect project for someone who wants to make their home/business on the banks of beautiful L'Ourse de Sost.
Located in a traditional medieval village famed for the 'Port de Bales' mountain climb and the Maison de Sources, close to skiing and not far from the Spanish border.
* 28 km (34-minutes) to Bagnères de Luchon with tele cabin access to Superbagnères Ski Resort
* 25 km (44-minutes) to the cross-country ski resort of Bourg d'Oueil
* 31 km (42-minutes) to Le Mourtis Ski Resort near St Beat
* 41 km (1 hour) to Nistos cross-country Ski Resort
* 42 km (51-minutes) to Peyragudes Ski Resort Read more ...
If it has ever been your dream to create the perfect home or business then do not delay, this could be the opportunity that you have been searching for.
Mauleon Barousse is a picturesque traditional village with
• Restaurant in the village square
• Petrol station
• Post Office
• Small supermarket with fresh bread and croissants each day
• A lake and a river
and is only
• 1h 19 minutes (125 km) to Toulouse International airport
• 55 minutes (80 km) to Tarbes/Lourdes airport
• 20 minutes (16 km) to the train station at Montrejeau (direct trains to Tarbes, Pau and Toulouse)
• 13 minutes (11 km) to the famous St Bertrand de Comminges
Mauleon Barousse is just inside the Haute Pyrenees department, bordering the Haute Garonne and within easy reach of the following activities and amenities:
• Fishing, rafting and gorge walking
• Shops, cinema, restaurants and historical sites
• Leisure airport (gliding, leisure flights, paragliding etc)
• A renowned spa resort in Bagnères de Luchon with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool
• Lakes and Mountains
• Adventure park
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoe walking and cross-country skiing
A 30-minute drive and you are in Bagnères de Luchon, the “Queen of the Pyrenees” where you will be spoilt for choice in terms of things to do and places to relax.
The Val d'Aran in Spain with its lovely villages with tapas restaurants, bars and shops is just over an hour away so you have the best of both worlds with things to see and do in both France and Spain.
Please contact me for more information and to arrange your viewing today
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.