Ask anything ...
€477 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€450 000 without fees)
|Surface||170 M2*||Plot Size||163610 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Fellow riders, this equestrian property will be your paradise!
For you and your family: a large living house of about 170 m2 in perfect condition, composed of 4 bedrooms and organized in two independent apartments; two magnificent terraces with view on the meadows, a beautiful swimming pool area (10x5x180 and new liner) with outdoor shower and WC ; two independent chalets which bring a nice profitability all year round.
And for the horses: a 30x80 sand quarry, a 24x18 covered school, a walker for 4 horses in perfect condition, a lunge ring, a stable with 11 boxes (new roof), tack room, office... On more than 16 hectares (wooded or meadow) already organized in paddocks or large meadows.
And for nature lovers: dovecote, henhouse, vegetable garden, walks, category 1 stream on the grounds, well and a private pond!
Everything is in very good condition, perfectly maintained since itw as built 20 years ago. All you have to do is settle down, welcome your guests and resume the activity. The property will be perfect for equestrian tourism (jumping, club or trekking) but also offers regular profitability thanks to the rental of the two chalets, reserved throughout the year by workers on the move.
Last but not least : more than 4 ha can still be exploited for leisure activities (camping, caravan, HLL...)!
If you're in need of ideas for this paradise, I can give you some ! In the meantime, all you have to do is settle down, put your horses in the paddock and start the activity again.
Read more ...
MAIN HOUSE : about 170 m2 living space
Single storey house :
- Kitchen - dining room with insert : 30 m2
- bathroom : 15 m2
- Living room : 2 m2
- Office : 6,50 m2
- Bedroom 1: 10 m2
- Summer kitchen: 12 m2
- Cellar : 12,00 m2
- Outdoor WC room : 3,00
- Cellar 2: 8.00
Floor 1 - independent duplex apartment
- living room : 22 m2
- Bedroom 2: 13 m2
- Clearance: 1.00 m2
- shower room-WC : 3,50 m2
- Kitchen: 10.50 m2
- Bedroom 3, on the floor: 14 m2
- Bedroom 4, on the floor: 16.50 m2
- Landing: 4.70 m2
- WC: 1.00 m2
Terrace 1 : 32,00
Terrace 2 : 30,00
TWO CHALETS (IDENTICAL) of 35 m2 each
- living room-kitchenette: 16 m2
- Room 1: 7.85
- Room 2: $4.50
- shower room : 2,70
- Landing - WC : 3,50
Terrace : 6,00
SWIMMING POOL 10x5x1.80: new liner (June 2020),
- Outdoor shower and WC, summer kitchen
Stream and pond on land, pigeon coop, vegetable garden
- Stable with 11 boxes, new roof (March 2020)
- tack room,
- school 24x18,
- sandpit 30x80,
- loin ring,
- walker 4 horses
- Numerous paddocks, meadows
- 3 septic tanks
- Hot water by cumulus,
- Wood-burning stoves, inserts and electric convection heaters
- Double glazing in excellent condition
- Extremely well maintained property, habitable without any works, with all functional facilities
- 10 km from Gourdon, town with all amenities and train station (Paris-Toulouse)
- 5 km from Salviac, small town with school, all amenities
- Dégagnac is a charming little village, with many rivers and lakes in the vicinity, ideal for hiking or horse riding, and close to all amenities.
- 30 minutes by car from the Dordogne and the valley of the castles, Sarlat la Canéda and the major tourist sites.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES