agency fees to be paid by the seller
||Dept||Ille et Vilaine|
|Surface||230 M2*||Plot Size||3205 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This rare stone house set in the middle of a private parc offers spacious rooms flooded with natural light, double glazed windows, traditional beams, original tilled and wooden flooring, a modern, functional and fully equipped kitchen.
Two out buildings actually loaned out to professionals (annual rent income about 14 000 €) could be transformed in to gîtes or extra living space for family and friends.
The main house and swimming pool benefit from an economic and environmentally friendly geothermal heating system.
A private, peaceful property in the centre of town !
Just 11 minutes drive from Rennes, the capital city of Brittany, an hour and a half train ride to Paris, easy access to to the north coast (Saint-Malo) and the south coast (Vannes).
Easy commuting from the UK for anyone wanting a beautiful home in France.
Read more ...
MAIN HOUSE :
GROUND FLOOR :
- Spacious entrance : 11,3 m2 with inbuilt cupboard
- Dining room : 21,3 m2 open on to living featuring beams, open on to the living room separated by a big open fireplace
- Living room : 26,6 m2 also featuring beams
- Kitchen : 10 m2 fully equipped, modern, can be opened on to the dining area
- Cave : used as a boiler room, laundry room and pantry
A beautiful oak staircase leads to each floor
FIRST FLOOR :
- Landing : 5,6 m2 with beautiful tommette flooring
- Bedroom : 20 m2, parquet flooring and private washbasin
- Bedroom : 21,6 m2, parquet flooring and private washbasin
Both bedrooms have 2 big double-glazing windows
- Shower room: 2,3 m2 functional and modern with nice walk in shower
- Bedroom/office: 12,6 m2
- Guest bedroom: 17,3 m2
- Master bedroom: 25,9 m2
- Bathroom : 4,5 m2
Two extra rooms 22,1 m2 and 4,7m2 in need of light renovation could make another bedroom and dressing room.
The first out building has been converted into a medical practice of 66,2 m2 with 1 waiting room, 2 consulting rooms and a toilette room
The second outbuilding (24,8 m2) has also been converted for professional use with a small reception area, a bigger office area behind and WC
Both outbuildings can be converted into extra living space, gîtes or houses for long term renting.
An open shed used for the cars can also be converted.
- Private driveway
- Private parc surounded by trees of around 3205 m2
- Heated salt water swimming pool
- Wood shelter
- Garden shed
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES