agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €997,500 to €945,000
||Dept||Lot et Garonne|
|Surface||407 M2*||Plot Size||25360 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This sumptuous property was entirely renovated in 2017 keeping all the authentic elements which give it its charm. Luxurious touches, high beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls, everything has been custom made to add to the rusticity and beauty of the building. The property also benefits from underfloor heating and comprises of approximately 450 m² of living space, with large covered terraces overlooking the countryside. Within easy reach of a number of bastides/market towns with their bustling markets and restaurants and only 30 mins from Bergerac airport. A truly unique property! Read more ...
This beautiful property has been entirely renovated (2017) with a keen attention to detail and comfort, major works include: new roof , new drainage system/septic tank, new plumbing and electrics, double glazed doors and windows throughout. Handcrafted wrought iron balustrades and interior doors created with reclaimed oak planks. The two stair cases were also especially made to enhance the décor one with a solid chestnut trunk and ash steps and the other made of cedar. A very stylish result!
• Kitchen (53.36m²): A spacious kitchen breakfast room area with exposed stone walls, travertine flooring and newly fitted Neptune kitchen cabinets with oak work surfaces. French doors lead to a large covered terrace.
• Living Room (108.55 m²) which takes your breath away as you enter…. A truly amazing room flooded with light as the large french doors and veluxes allow the sunlight to flood in. The room has a high cathedral ceiling with exposed beams, stone walls and travertine floors. It is split into a sitting room area with wood burning stove and a dining room. The two magnificent staircases are showcased here with one leading to a mezzanine area and the other to the master bedroom.
• Mezzanine area (19.82 m²) accessed via the stunning spiral staircase this area would make an ideal work space or tv area overlooking the Living Room. Wooden floor, large storage cupboard with the hot water tank for the en-suite of bedroom 3.
• Utility Room (18.49 m²) with a door to the kitchen and another to the garden and outbuilding. Travertine flooring, fitted with a range of units, sink and plumbing for washing machine and drier.
• Cloakroom area (9.47 m²) with travertine flooring, door leading to the covered terrace, a guest toilet with hand basin and a large walk in cupboard.
• Bedroom 1 (20.84 m²) travertine flooring, feature old stone sink
• Dressing Room for bedroom 1 (2.91m²) travertine flooring, entirely fitted with shelving and hanging space
• Shower Room for bedroom 1 (7.13 m²) travertine flooring, French doors to garden, large walk-in shower with travertine tiles, toilet, hand basin and towel radiator.
• Bedroom 2 (21.26 m²) travertine flooring, sloping beamed ceiling, French doors leading to the covered terrace.
• Shower Room for bedroom 2 (6.45 m²) travertine flooring, French doors, L shaped bath with shower and screen, hand basin, toilet, towel radiator, airing cupboard with hot water tank.
• Bedroom 3 (21.13 m²) travertine flooring
• Shower Room for bedroom 3 (4.76 m²) travertine flooring, walk in shower, hand basin, heated towel rail and French doors.
• Toilet (2.32 m²) with hand basin
• Master Bedroom 4 (78 m²) accessed via the second staircase in the Living Room, this amazing bedroom has wooden floors and exposed beams
• Dressing Room (16.30 m²) large area which has been completely equipped with shelves and hanging space
• Shower Room (16.22 m²) Large walk in shower, stone hand basin which sits on a handcrafted ash plank support, heated towel rail and toilet
Attached to the House
• Boiler Room (11.47 m²) Concrete floor, boiler, hot water tank, access to the barn
• Barn (87.14 m²) concrete floor, connected to electricity and accessed via two sliding metal doors.
Outside. The property is accessed via a 5 bar gate and a sweeping driveway lined by cypress trees leading to a spacious parking area.
• Outbuilding – a small stone building with a covered terrace. It is connected to electricity and has a tap connected to the well
• To the Front of the property there is a covered terrace (30.72 m²) with travertine tiling and doors leading to the kitchen and the guest cloakroom area.
• To the Side of the property there is an L shaped covered terrace (163.74 m²) travertine floor, plenty of electricity points, water tap. A wonderful living space.
• Grounds of 25.360 m² (2.5 hectares) fully fenced, encompassing an orchard with almond, pear, apple, plum, cherry, quince, nectarine and peach trees. In other corners of the garden there are fig trees and a walnut tree.
• The property also has two wells, one of which has a pump which is used to feed the outside taps.
A most impressive property and unusual property!
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES