Ask anything ...
€215 460 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 8 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€199 500 without fees)
Reduction from €215,890 to €215,460
|Surface||108 M2*||Plot Size||995 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Beautifully presented village house with a separate annex/gite. There are 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. Large enclosed private garden and private parking.
Dating from,1903, built by an architect, the house has some lovely original features but updated for modern living. The property has also been recently insulated, impacting positively on bills! The current DPE does not reflect this as was done prior to renovations. 8km to Gourdon and not far from some of the loveliest villages of the Dordogne and the river for swimming and canoeing. Read more ...
The 'Old School' was built in 1903 by an Architect. It is beautifully presented with a lot of charm and original features such as original flooring, fireplaces, old school doors, staircase, even the door handles are original!
This semi-detached house has two bedrooms and has been fully renovated, insulated and a new energy-efficient warm air heating system installed plus a very beautiful fireplace and log burner in the lounge. The property has been extended to give a fully fitted kitchen with built-in appliances and a separate one-bedroom annex with its own access.
For a village property, it has a very good size garden and parking.
Main entrance door to:
• Entrance hallway (9 m2) - with old classroom doors to lounge and with original wooden staircase to the upstairs and small single glazed window to front and large long double glazed window halfway upstairs. Door to:
• Cloakroom - (1.5 m2) WC and sink.
• Lounge / Dining (25.3 m2) - original wooden floor, double glazed window to front and marble fireplace in the dining area, and double glazed window to side, and stone fireplace with log burner in the lounge. Opening to:
• Kitchen (9 m2) Fully fitted kitchen with white gloss units, Integral dishwasher, fridge, oven, and microwave. Room for table and chairs, double sliding doors to garden.
• Landing (3 m2) with original wooden floor, door to:
• Bedroom 2 (14 m2) Original wooden floor, marble fireplace, double glazed window to front.
• Bedroom 1 (14 m2) Original wooden floor, double glazed window to side. Door to:
• Bathroom (10 m2) Bath with shower over, WC, double sink and electric towel rail, space for washing machine and dryer. Double glazed window to rear.
Gîte / Annexe. Large wooden doors access:
• Kitchen dining area (19.2 m2) Cupboards, sink space for cooker, fridge freezer, and washing machine. Two steps down and door to:
• Bedroom / Lounge (12.6 m2) Tiled floor, double doors to garden. Door to:
• Shower room area (4 m2) with shower area to left with tiled floor, the door on the right to WC and sink, and back door to garden.
• Land 995 m2
• Electric entrance gates
• Wooden garden shed with original timber frame, electrics, and lighting.
• Metal garden shed / small workshop with electrics.
For a house in a village, there is a good size garden and a nice outlook from the garden, with a nice sense of privacy.
The property is 80km from Bergerac airport and Toulouse airport is approximately 147km. The A20 autoroute is 24km.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Diagnostic non requis.