Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||85 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
BEZIERS overlooking the historic XIV century "Pont Vieux" with stunning views out over the Orb river and Béziers cathedral, this bright and airy characterful apartment has 3 bedrooms and is located on the third floor of an historic building (without elevator, but easy staircase) just 10 minutes walk to the railway station!
- Fully renovated and in excellent condition over 85m2 approx of habitable space
- Open and bright living room (25m2 approx.) with magnificent views over the Orb river.
- Separate fitted kitchen of about 12m2 (installed 3 months ago with top-of-the-range equipment)
- 3 bedrooms (or 2 bedrooms and an office). The largest is about 14m2.
- Showeroom with laundry room and Italian shower
- Separate toilet
- Cellar in the apartment AND dedicated storage space in the basement
- Quality installations: Double glazing, electric radiators, fuse board replaced 3 years ago. NO MAJOR RENOVATION REQUIRED
- Ideal holiday home, lock up and leave apartment with minimal maintenance required. Its excellent location and views means it also has great rental potential. Béziers is described as up and coming; this is an opportunity to invest in one of Frances oldest and most traditional towns while prices are still attractive.
- Superb local transport facilities and only 15 minutes to Béziers airport. There is even a bus that will take you there and back within walking distance of the apartment! Only 15 minutes to the beaches of the Mediterranean. A short drive inland and the Languedoc national park offers everything for scenery and walks. The best of both worlds !
- Video viewing/tour available on request
DPE test on going.