agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €771,750 to €745,500
|Surface||450 M2*||Plot Size||6000 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This quality property is ideally located overlooking the Sèvre, close to all amenities. It enjoys a surprising setting combining the advantages of the city with the serenity of the countryside. You will find the market halls 25 minutes away, the nearest supermarket within 10 minutes on foot, and access to major highways and motorways nearby (the junctions for the A83 and A10 motorways are around 17 km). The Marais Poitevin is 10 km away, the cities of Fontenay-le-Comte, La Rochelle and Poitiers at 35, 66 and 78 km. Read more ...
The Manor description as follows:
Formerly a renowned hotel-restaurant and then bed and breakfast, this superb building has been renovated with high-end materials and with respect for the original elements. Activity of guest rooms of high standing recognized in France and abroad. All the rooms are comfortable and welcoming. The insulation is very efficient.
The porch leads to an entrance (20 m2) which leads to the dining room (32 m2), a bedroom of 25 m2 with a small adjoining room that can be converted into a bathroom, an independent WC, a bedroom of 26 m2 with large fitted wardrobes, a bathroom with WC (14 m2) and a small kitchen.
A superb stone staircase provides access to the different levels.
The 5 guest rooms are on the first floor. They are all equipped with a fireplace, a bathroom with Italian shower, a toilet and cupboards, some have suites.
A service door provides access to the attic, a space formerly occupied by maids' rooms. It consists of 3 rooms in a row offering a convertible surface of 46 m2.
- On the garden level are:
* A fully equipped kitchen with high quality materials. (32 m2)
* A living room with sound installation on all the floor, which opens onto the terrace and the park (32 m2).
* A bedroom (20 m2) with a large new bathroom (Italian shower) and WC.
* The kitchen leads to the veranda, a pleasant 20 m2 winter garden which opens onto the
* at the other end of the house a new laundry room with exit to the outside.
* Access to a beautiful vaulted cellar of 52 m2, ideal for the conservation of vintage wines.
Various small outbuildings (storage spaces and carport).
The property is completely enclosed, with an electric gate, a large courtyard and a beautiful green space on the entrance side, which has been completely refurbished.
The classified wooded park extends to the Sèvre below, with direct access to the river border. There are century-old trees, bamboo, cedars, truffle oaks, Mediterranean plants, aromatic plants, roses ... but also many birds, squirrels and cicadas in summer.
Along the walking path that descends to the Sèvre, you will discover a superb cave with a central pond and a little lower, a source that allows you to water the garden.
If you need more land there is the possibility of buying an adjoining plot of 4000 m2 buildable.
Other information :
- The roof has been redone and the facades cleaned.
- All ceilings were redone in 2019.
- All the wrought iron elements have been cleaned and passed to the Farrow and ball resin.
- The walls have been redone, new plaster with new insulation, high end.
- A part of land is for an added swimming pool with view and exotic trees, not overlooked
- The telephone and electric lines are buried.
- The manor is equipped with a lightning rod.
- Video intercom and security system for the whole building.
- walls and floors on the ground and center of the 1st have been completely redone, there is underfloor heating.
- Water softener and new boiler.
- All frames have been redone or changed, high quality materials.
- Exterior lamps news.
- Indoor and outdoor multiroom audio system.
- Electric awnings of 3 m on each side of the house.
- High-end kitchen elements, 2 fridge, 2 freezer, induction hob, washing machine
crockery, storage furniture, central island.
- The activity of guesthouses is very good and it is possible to re-develop it easily.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES