Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||80 M2*||Outside Space||80 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Nestled in the Barousse valley, Residence les Oliviers offers you the perfect setting to enjoy this beautiful region of France.
The village has a bar/hotel/restaurant, bakery, mini-supermarket, post office, garage and a lake.
If you are looking for a place to live or a holiday home close to skiing, cycling, walking and other outdoor activities a visit is recommended to appreciate this lovely apartment.
This is indeed a rare find. The apartment is large enough to live in permanently but would make a fabulous holiday home and rental sleeping 6 – 8 people.
Apartments with 80 m2 and all these facilities do not come on the market very often and at such an unbeatable price Read more ...
This 79.80 m2 duplex apartment is situated on the 2nd and 3rd floor of Residence les Oliviers
• Allocated private parking
• A large 10 x 3 communal pool with a domed cover
• 3 bedrooms sleeping 6 - 8 guests
• View of the river Ourse, mountains and village
• Two communal sun terraces on which to relax
• Communal courtyard with barbecue
• Large communal garden shed for additional storage
The picturesque traditional village of Mauleon Barousse sits on the River Ourse and is the start of the Portes de Bales (a favourite climb with the Tour de France).
The apartment has the following accommodation:
• A large living area with an equipped fitted kitchen, sliding double glazed patio door that opens onto the wide balcony overlooking the river and the village below
• WC independent
• 3 Bedrooms
• Entrance hallway
• Two bedrooms
• Spacious bathroom et salle d'eau
• 1h 19 minutes (125 km) to Toulouse International airport
• 55 minutes (80 km) to Tarbes/Lourdes airport
• 20 minutes (16 km) to the train station at Montrejeau (direct trains to Tarbes, Pau and Toulouse)
• 13 minutes (11 km) to the famous St Bertrand de Comminges
The village sits just inside the Haute Pyrenees department, bordering the Haute Garonne and is within easy reach of the following activities and amenities:
• Fishing, rafting and gorge walking
• Shops, cinema, restaurants and historical sites
• Leisure airport (gliding, leisure flights, paragliding etc)
• A renowned spa resort in Bagneres de Luchon with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool
• Lakes and Mountains
• Adventure park
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoe walking and cross-country skiing
A 30-minute drive and you are in Bagneres de Luchon, the “Queen of the Pyrenees” where you will be spoilt for choice in terms of places to eat, things to do and places to relax.
The Val d'Aran in Spain with its lovely villages with tapas restaurants, bars and shops is just over 30 minutes away so you have the best of both worlds with things to see and do in both France and Spain.
Please do contact us for more photographs and information and to arrange a visit to see the apartment in person and explore this wonderful region hidden away in the lovely Pyrenees mountains.
Co-owned building of 20 units
Provisional annual charges: 650€
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.