Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €40,000 to €35,000
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||210 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
An opportunity to purchase a 70 m2 barn situated in a typical mountain village only 15 minutes from Bagneres de Luchon.
In a calm, peaceful location with wonderful views across the valley to the mountains.
• 16-minute drive to Superbagneres Ski Resort (13 km)
• 27-minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (19 km)
• 40-minute drive to Peyragudes Ski Resort (30 km) Read more ...
This barn needs entirely renovating, there are no floors or roof but offers 70 m2 of habitable space and a garden with lots of sunshine and super views.
Only 15 minutes and you are in Bagneres de Luchon where you will find:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains, rivers and lakes
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Paragliding, rafting and fishing
• Golf, tennis, climbing wall and Segways
• Restaurants/cafes/bars and shops
• Leisure airport where you can glide, take a flight in a small plane etc
• Cinema with English language films and casino
Luchon is a renowned spa resort with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool. From Luchon you can go over the Col de Portillon and cross into Spain and visit the pretty little village of Bossost and the new animal park where you can observe the different animals of the region in their natural habitat.
Toulouse airport is 1h15 minutes from the village and Tarbes/Lourdes airport just 1 hour.
It is a 20-minute drive to the A64 motorway and the train station at Montrejeau.
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*Property details are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE not required.