Ask anything ...
**agency fees included : 4 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€280 000 without fees)
Reduction from €299,600 to €292,000
|Surface||172 M2*||Plot Size||845 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Come and discover this house in the centre of a small village in the heart of the Sologne area and its ponds, at the gates of Chambord. Close to Blois, Romorantin and to motorway access.
Soak up the atmosphere of the 1930s when this was built.
Virtual visit 360°. Ask for the floor plans.
Read more ...
- an entrance hall with access to the first floor
- a living room with a period fireplace (artist's space)
- a kitchen opening onto a dining area
- a master bedroom with a shower room and a toilet
- 3 bedrooms, one with a shower room
- 1 WC
- a loft with an original sleeping area and workshop with wooden beams and tiles and a shower.
Between Chambord, Center Parc, Beauval Zoo, the Loire Valley Castles, you will have the choice of walking, riding or mountain biking the signposted footpaths of the Sologne.
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
*Property details are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.