agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €689,000 to €625,000
|Surface||350 M2*||Plot Size||5660 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
In a very pretty and quiet mountainous landscape, at just 5kms from first amenities, this excellently renovated and well kept stone property, sits in the beautiful touristic area of the Ardèche. A gem in a superb valley. Read more ...
This property in perfect state has a lot of modern facilities and is very well kept. It consists of 2 houses, a swimming pool and a pretty garden, on grounds of 5660m². It sits alongside a beautiful river, really quiet in a magnificent green valley.
One of the two houses is a guest house, the other a main residence. Both of them have been renovated, one from an ancient farmhouse, the other from a mill.
The main residence:
- Is situated on a hill slope and has four floors. Three of them having direct access from outside.
- Ground floor: the living part consists of 2 living rooms (15 and 28m²), an equipped kitchen plus dining space (22m²), a bedroom (16m²) with bathroom (9,5m²) and dressing (6,4m²).
- First floor : a living space (27m²), a bedroom (15m² dressing included), bathroom and toilet (8m²).
- Second floor: two bedrooms (measuring 4m² and 8,5m² at 1m80 height) and a mezzanine (measuring 5m² at 1m80 height).
- On the basement floor: a cellar, a bedroom (19m²), a wintergarden and an artist workshop.
Its annexes consist of a spacious garage (53m²), and 169m² of spaces used as wine cellar, storage rooms and a bread oven. They as well can partly be changed into living spaces.
The guest house:
- It is divided into 2 independent parts, each of them having its own ground floor entrance.
- First apartment: living room with equipped kitchen (26m²), two bedrooms (10 and 11m²), two bathrooms, toilet and laundry room.
- Second apartment : living room with equipped kitchen (34m²), two bedrooms (10m² each approx.), bathroom and toilet.
The large swimming pool (13*6m):
- Heated and cooled
- Covered with a flexible roof
- With fully automatic electrolysis system
Hot water supply: thermodynamic system
Heating: the main residence has partial underfloor heating, functioning with heat pumps and, if necessary, an oil heating system.
Automatic watering of the garden with spring water.
Power station for electric cars.
Advantages of this property:
- No works needed.
- Seasonal renting possible, independent from the main residence.
- Quiet and with modern facilities.
- Authentic ambiance, much appreciated by guests.
- If necessary additional B&B’s are easy to build in.
- Easy access from the A7 motorway, close to amenities (6,4km).
Hiking and biking trails are close to the property. Biking by them to Privas' market is possible! Even the Rhone Valley trails are within reach. In Privas, all amenities are present, supermarkets, cinemas, theatre. This valley has no industry or big agricultural activity and is unpolluted.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".