Ask anything ...
|Surface||200 M2*||Plot Size||106434 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Charming property with 10 hectare of land whose 8.35 hectares of vine under Bergerac and Pécharmant AOC.
Lovely Périgourdine house renovated in 2004.
Winery and equipement.
Business well established. Read more ...
• Vineyard : 8.35 hectares under AOC Pécharmant and Bergerac
o 1.80 hectares under Bergerac AOC
o 6.57 hectares under Pécharmant AOC (possibility to produce Rosette AOC)
• Total surface of 10.64 hectares whose 1.5 ha of wood
• Terroir : Clay and limestone, south exposition, all vineyard into one block
• Average age : + / - 25 years
• Grappe varieties : Merlot – Cabernet Sauvignon – Cabernet Franc – Malbec
• Perigourdine house, 207 m², restored in 2004, 4 bedrooms + 1 gite adjoined
• Outbuildings composed of a winery with thermoregulation and 800 hL of stainless steel tanks, storage cellar, barrel cellar anymore used.
• Full equipement for vineyard and winery.
• Distribution of wine in bottle with château name.
• Business well managed and beneficiary
• No employee
DPE test on going.