agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||589 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Located on a small friendly development of individual chalets with preinstalled services and planning authorisation to build a 4/5 bedroom chalet. Walking distance into the village of Le Chatelard with various shops and restaurants. 15-20km from 3 local ski resorts and on the route of 2013 Tour de France. Stunning views of the surrounding mountains, with sports and mountain activities available all year round Read more ...
The Development currently has 16 individual chalets which are located to maximise views from each property.
• The exterior design of each chalet is required to be broadly similar but can be tailored according to plot and owners’ requirements with balconies, terraces, garages, windows etc
• The interior design and layout is open to configure as required.
• There is no real restriction on the building footprint and most of the existing chalets are between 80 and 120m2 habitable over 2 floors
• Construction costs are roughly 2000€ per sqm habitable for a finished chalet not including kitchen. Various good quality constructors are available locally with project management possible in English.
• An English-speaking architect is also available in Le Chatelard
Alternatively, construction can be done as a self-build to reduce costs with companies available to connect the services and construct the lower storey / foundations.
Water, electricity and accessible sewage connections are already installed
Tax d’aménagement is roughly 6% of the build cost which is a one-off tax required at the start of the build. You also need to factor in architects’ fees, including the planning permission application. Please contact me for more details
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.