Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||425 M2*||Plot Size||80927 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
If you are looking for a life change and a good established income property this one will surely please you! A nice spacious 4 beds family home, fully renovated with 2 gites, a swimming pool surrounded by its own organic vines on a idylic and quiet location with beautiful views over the country side! In total 8 hectares of land, of which 6.5 ha of vines and a little more than 1 hectare of meadows.
Read more ...
• A total surface of 8 hectares whose 6.48 hectares of vine under Bordeaux et Sainte Foy Côtes de BordeauxAOC
o 2.24 hectares rented to a local winegrower (lease until 2024)
o 4.24 hectares runed by the owners under organic agrictulture
o 1.10 ha of land (possibilty to plant new vine)
• 38% of the vineyard has a density of 3300 vine/ha and 62% with a density of 5000 vine/ha
• Grape varieties : Merlot – Cabernet Sauvignon – Cabernet Franc – Sauvignon Blanc – Semillon
• Average age : 1.15 ha has less than 10 years and 3.09 ha has more than 20 years with notably some very old quality vine
• Large stone house renovated and bright, 215 m², 4 bedrooms, 1 office, 3 bathrooms, large living room, cosy kitchen.
• A first gite / apartment adjoined to the house. Around 100 m² with 2 bedrooms, one bathroom and very large living room with kitchen
• A second separate gite of 110 m² with 1 large bedroom, living room, kitchen…
• Pool of 55 m² with heating system (solar panel)
• 3 terraces
• A technical room for the heating wood system (new generation)
• A winery around 100 m², stainless steel tank, well equipped. Roof with insulation and ground redone.
• A barn for machinery and storage
• 2 large garages
• All equipement for vineyard and winemaking included
• Business well established with chateau name
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES