Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €254,990 to €200,000
|Surface||130 M2*||Plot Size||1960 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Here is a very nice renovation project. Only 10 km from the centre of Sarlat, in a very small rural hamlet, the property has a main house, immediately habitable with 3 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, bathroom, gas fuel heater: everything is clean, double glazing wood, you can move in and enjoy next summer in a nice garden with fruit trees (hazelnut, peach, cherry, apple, and even truffle oak!). Quiet, and very close to the tourist sites of the region.
The outbuildings have huge potential : a very beautiful old barn of 50 m2 for each ; lauze roof, feed troughs, pigsty, wine barrel, clay and pisé (cobbled) floor, very nice roof timbers: enough to make a very nice first gite.
Another small house of 2 floors built on a cellar (30 m2 on the ground) is also to be renovated to make another house, as a gite, which will be charming thanks to the original features: beams, stones, framework, pretty old windows...
A hangar / garage with a small shed on the side is used as a summer kitchen: here again, you can imagine renovating, building, créating… whatever you like.
Read more ...
To sum it up, we have :
GROUND FLOOR, facing south with French windows, double glazed, overlooking the garden
- Large space for dining kitchen (to be created): 25 m2
- Living room : 26 m2
- Bedroom 1 on one level : 17,50 m2
- Landing: 14 m2
- Bedroom 2: 13.50 m2
- Bedroom 3: 17 m2
- Bathroom: 7 m2
- WC and cupboard : 6,50 m2
- Storage: 3.50 m2
>>> Surface of the main house : about 130 m2
Gas central heating, windows in very good condition, recent roof and good condition.
Tiled floor or parquet flooring, new white painting. House immediately habitable.
1. Attached to the main house: a shed, with half floor. Currently used as a shelter for 2 cars. Former outside wash-house.
2. Adjoining to this hangar, a small 17 m2 house, with a summer kitchen. May be renovated into a nice small studio.
3. Small house: two floors of about 30 m2 each, built on a cellar : to be totally redone. Clay floor, stone walls, beams. Roof half lauze, half tiles in good condition.
4. Barn : about 50 m2 per floor, in its original condition, with the feed troughs, the soue, the wine barrels, a beautiful frame and a beautiful slate roof, typical of the region. In the attic, upstairs, two pretty windows in carved stone.
>>>Total surface area of the outbuildings: about 180 m2 usable area
There is a well which has not been used for a while, but people used to draw water with a pump (still there).
The buildings are organized into a nice, harmonious enclosed central garden; at the back, a nice plot of land with a beautiful view over the countryside is planted with many fruit trees. A very beautiful rural property, ideal for holidays or to create a small charming gite complex.
Perfectly situated in a small rural hamlet :
10 km from Sarlat, 15 minutes from the town centre and the train station.
20 minutes from Montignac and Lascaux II
20 minutes from Les Eyzies and "la Vallée de l'Homme" (prehistoric sites)
25 minutes from Beynac and the Valley of the 5 Castles
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".