agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||148 M2*||Plot Size||775 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Surrounded by open fields with no direct neighbours the building is half house and half barn measuring 20 x 10 metres giving huge potential to create an impressive mountain home. Located on a popular cycling route also used in the annual Alps Man extreme triathlon, close to 3 lovely local ski resorts and only 25 km from lake Annecy and Chambery. Only 1 hour from Geneva airport.
Great project, structurally sound. All the floors, including the barn, on the road level need to be replaced, so some effort and investment will be required. Once completed the property is a beautiful blank canvas perfect for a spacious home and an imaginative barn conversion. 350m2 habitable is easily possible and big enough for substantial tourism projects. Located in the pure air and protected environment of the Bauges national park, perfect to take advantage of this year-round mountain paradise.
Ground floor – road level
• Entrance hallway – 6m2
• Reception room 1 – 22m2 with south and east facing windows
• Reception room 2 – 15m2 east facing
• Kitchen – 16m2, South and west facing with stair case to 1st floor
• Reception room 3 – 10m2 west facing
• Bathroom with toilet - 4m2
• Barn – 100m2 floor area with potential for 3 floors and massive views
• Bedroom 1 – 13m2 south and west facing windows
• Bedroom2 – 13.5m2 west facing
• Bedroom 3 – 22m2 with south and east facing windows
• Bedroom 4 – 15m2 east facing
• Landing corridor – 10m2
• Workshop – 37m2 with
• Cellar – 35m2
• Cow byre – 45m2
• Covered parking below the barn
• Off road parking at road level
• Lower ground level south west facing garden/driveway area
• Side garden, east / north facing with please note, a small Japanese knotweed issue. Relatively easy to resolve or could be a benefit now that scientists have discovered that it contains a very efficient antibiotic against Lymes disease.
DPE : Energy test not required.