agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €128,000 to €115,000
|Surface||77 M2*||Plot Size||77 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This stunning spacious apartment has been beautifully renovated and is ready to move in with no work required. The owner is including the majority of the furniture in the price.
Situated in a beautiful marble building in the centre of the village, overlooking the river and close to all amenities and activities. Only 20 minutes to the motorway, one hour 15 minutes to Toulouse airport and 10 minutes to the Val d’Aran in Spain.
• 16 minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (11 km)
• 22 minute drive to Superbagneres Ski Resort (20 km)
• 45 minute drive to Peyragudes Ski Resort (35 km)
• Views of the surrounding mountains Read more ...
The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a beautiful and ornate building in the centre of the village.
As you enter the building, you notice the original features including the marble staircase to the first floor and the original wooden wide spiral staircase leading up to the domed ceiling.
This beautifully presented apartment apartment has:
• Lovely entrance and hallway
• Original, beautiful wooden floors, look at the photos and the virtual tour to appreciate them.
• High ceilings and original features throughout the accommodation
• Spacious living room with views of the mountains, overlooking the village and the river and a lovely marble fireplace
• Large bedroom with built-in wardrobes
• Second spacious bedroom
• Modern shower room
• Separate WC
• Double glazing to all windows at the rear of the apartment
• Lovely, fully equipped, contemporary kitchen
In the immediate area you have the following activities and amenities available to you:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains and lakes
• Cycling (cross country and Tour de France mountain passes)
• Paragliding, rafting and fishing
• Spas (Luchon and Lès in Spain)
• Shops, restaurants and historical sites
The village has a post office, newsagents, small supermarket, bakers, little bar, doctors, physiotherapist, boutique, hairdressers and a small market on Fridays.
You cannot fail to be impressed when you walk into the apartment and, for this reason, a visit is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautiful, spacious apartment in a lovely location at an excellent price.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".