agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||36 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
From the comfort of your own living room, and balcony, you have front row seats to enjoy Lac Léman (Lake Geneva) in all its splendour. Year-round, whether it's the magical sunsets on balmy summer evenings, or the snow-capped Jura mountains in winter, you will never tire of the spectacular views from this charming first-floor apartment on the lakefront. Step outside of the front door and you are right on the Nernier's port, and just a few footsteps from the village's beach. This apartment would make a lovely home or secondary residence, or rental investment.
- Lakefront/harbourside location.
- Fabulous Lac Léman (Lake Geneva) views.
- Port and beach right on doorstep.
- Ferry service to Nyon, Switzerland, docks less than 200 metres away (more details below).
- Characterful, medieval village of Nernier.
- Commutable to Geneva by road.
- Use of parking space and storage ("cave").
This apartment is currently rented out until the end of the year. The current tenant would ideally like to continue to rent the property into next year, but will vacate if desired. Further details available on request.
Open plan living / dining area: 13.77 m2
Kitchen (open onto living / dining area): 12.05 m2
Shower room (with toilet): 3.84 m2
Bedroom: 7 m2
Total square metres "habitable" (according to the Loi Carrez): 36.66 m2
Additional usable space: 1.09 m2
Please note, the bedroom is what is referred to in France as a "chambre cabine" - i.e. it has no window to the exterior. More details available on request.
About the village:
Nernier is a wonderful village, packed with period charm and architecture, and enjoying a simply stunning location on the French shores of Lac Léman. For those lucky enough to live in Nernier year round, the quality of life is second-to-none. For holidays, what better place to recharge your batteries? The population of around 500 is a harmonious mix of French locals, some of whom have family links to Nernier dating back generations, some of whom have arrived more recently, and expats from all corners of the globe. For more information: https://bit.ly/2JUCx0N For everyday amenities, the neighbouring village of Messery is very useful. It also has nursery and primary schools. For secondary schools, Douvaine - around 8 km/approx. 11 minutes' drive - is the closest.
- Around 10 km/approx. 15 minutes by car from the Swiss border at Hermance. From Hermance there is a regular bus service into Geneva.
- Around 25 km/approx. 30 minutes by car from central Geneva.
- There is also a car park at Geneva Plage from which there are bus services into central Geneva. Details: https://bit.ly/2V6M9dN
- There is also a Park and Ride bus service into Geneva from Veigy-Foncenex (around 13 km/approx. 16 minutes by car).
- Geneva International Airport is around 30 km/approx. 45 minutes away by car.
- Ferry docks in Nernier several months of the year taking you to Nyon, Switzerland, in 20 minutes. Or from Yvoire all year. Timetable: https://bit.ly/2V55w73
- From Nyon there is also a direct train service to Geneva International Airport.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES