Ask anything ...
€1 575 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||551 M2*||Plot Size||111000 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Property from 1850 surrounded by 11 hectares of land and wood, idyllic place, very quiet without any pollutant. Near Créon, 25 min from Bordeaux. Read more ...
The château is occasionally used as seminar place with bedrooms and reception room. The potential to develop a reception and tourism project is real, near Bordeaux and in a very charming place !
The château is organized as :
- 1 apartment rented, 75 m², 1 bedroom, 1 large living room
- 1 apartment used by the owners, 105 m², 1 large bedroom, 1 large and bright living room
- Around 370 m² including the reception room, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, kitchen, office…
Adjoining to the château a room of 75 m² used as garage and storeroom. Could be converted as living room with 2 floors.
The property includes also a pigeonnier of 80 m², a emplty cellar of 150 m² and a barn of 175 m². There is also a pond and a long private path to reach the property.
A lot of renovation has been done :
- Roof completely redone in 2009
- Double glazing and new electric heater from 2015 to 2020
- Reception room ; kitchen and 2 bedrooms renovated in 2018
- Insulation of attic and roof cleaned in 2020
Land tax : 4400€
Electricity cost : 3000 to 3500€
In option possibility to buy 14 hectares in more whose 4 hectares of vine.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".