Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||146 M2*||Plot Size||26898 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Ideally located, in a quiet environment this property is 10 kms from Decazeville, 30 kms from Rodez, 5 kms from Cransac and its thermal baths. 15 kms from Conques and its famous abbey church.
In perfect condition, the estate is equipped with two water reserves (capacity 15 m3) which facilitates the maintenance of the flowered garden in summer.
The access to the property is protected by a remote-controlled security fence.
Read more ...
- The house of 146 m2 consists of :
On the ground floor : Entrance hall leading to a fitted kitchen of 14 m2 , a very luminous living/dining room 25,35 m2 , a shower room and toilet 3,5 m2 , a cellar 2,50 m2
- Upstairs: a bedroom or study of 23 m2 with balcony 2.5 m2 , second bedroom 29 m2 , third 22 m2 and fourth 17.5 m2 . All bedrooms have large wardrobes. A bathroom 5 m2 and a separate toilet. A second entrance door with shutters gives independent access to this floor, which can be used to create guest rooms very easily.
- Wooden terrace of 18 m2 allows you to enjoy the dominant sunshine with a panoramic view over the Aubrac.
- Outbuilding adjoining the house: a barn 24 m2 with oil tank, a boiler room 29 m2 and a cellar 15.72 m2
- Bread oven of 8.35 m2
- Barn of 80 m2 on two levels (40 m2 per level) with an extension of 25 m2.
- Barn of 80 m2 on two levels ( 40 m2 per level)
The house has been modernized by numerous works: roof, floor, electrical standards, facade painting, PVC windows with double glazing, mosquito nets, solar-powered roller shutters, automated individual or centralized closing, alarm...
Attic space of 40 m2, suitable for conversion
DPE test on going.