agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||320 M2*||Plot Size||8418 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This fairy-tale chateau is on the edge of a small village and has it own orangery and pavilion. With 13 bedrooms the property would make an ideal hotel, yoga retreat, a family home or a perfect property to buy and share with friends and family to enjoy the range of activities, flora and fauna in this stunning region.
The pavilion is completely renovated, the chateau partially renovated, and the owner is currently working in the orangery.
• 23-minute drive to Superbagneres Ski Resort (20 km)
• 24-minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (17 km)
• 47-minute drive to Peyragudes Ski Resort (36 km)
• 360-degree views of the surrounding mountains
Read more ...
We have additional photographs that we can send you.
During a visit we have full-size plans of all the buildings.
You have easy access to the following leisure activities and amenities in the region:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Paragliding, rafting and fishing
• Adventure park
• Lakes and mountains
• A renowned spa resort in Bagneres de Luchon with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool
• Aerodrome (gliding, leisure flights etc)
.....and less than 20 minutes away from the pretty Spanish villages with tapas bars and restaurants.
Toulouse airport is just 1h 25 minutes away, Tarbes/Lourdes just under 1 hour.
The picture-perfect chateau is in a perfect location for anyone who loves the outdoors. Everything is on your doorstep, lakes, rivers, fishing, rafting, skiing, cycling (road and mountain), beautiful walks and hikes, golf, tennis and much more!!
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.