agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||490 M2*||Plot Size||64457 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This old Seigneurie is organized in a "U" shape with many openings on both sides of the house, giving very bright rooms and easy access to the garden.
A magnificent tilleur trone in the inner courtyard; on either side, meadows and woods as far as the eye can see. Not a single neighbor on the horizon, just a panoramic view of the surrounding meadows and hills.
This Seigneurie was first created in the 12th century and some details can still be appreciated such as the magnificent frames, beams, monumental fireplaces and old stones. Everything has been very well renovated about twenty years ago keeping the character of the old: roof, beams, oak double glazed windows, stained glass windows, large fireplaces and oak staircases.
The South and West wings are in very good condition and are currently organized for 5 guest rooms: a ground floor bedroom with its own bathroom, a magnificent breakfast room with many windows or French windows opening onto the inner courtyard; a living room and a library with a large 11 th century fireplace of more than 72 m2, nice ceiling height of 3.15 m.
Upstairs, 4 bedrooms from 25 to 35 m2 each with its own shower/bathroom; stones, beams, magnificent view on the hills as far as the eye can see.
The immense attic of more than 120 m2, with a magnificent frame, makes all the surface of the wings South and West can be renovated and fitted out to increase the potential.
The North wing, private part of the property, is composed of a dining room of 46 m2 and a living room of 30 m2, one open on the other with a huge fireplace. Kitchen area and large cellar perfect for storage.
Upstairs, two bedrooms with their shower room, independent WC.
The potential of this property is incredible; with a little refreshment of the rooms and the private part, you will be able to quickly restart the activity of bed and breakfast.
But moreover, you will be able to develop the activity by rehabilitating the tobacco dryer and the barn as a gite, while living in an incredible natural setting, 10 minutes from St Cyprien and Les Eyzies.
More pictures on request ;I'd be happy to schedule a visit for you
Read more ...
IN DETAIL (APPROXIMATE SURFACE AREA)
PART GUEST ROOMS, B&B
- Ground floor, South and East wing, XIIth c
- Breakfast room : 57,15 m2, double exposure East/West, access to courtyard and garden
- Living room and Library: 72 m2
- Bedroom 1, on the same level, with bathroom : 33 m2
- Bedroom 2, including shower room: 34 m2
- Bedroom 3, including shower room: 26 m2
- Bedroom 4, including bathroom: 23 m2
- Bedroom 5, including shower room: 25 m2
Clearances, corridors, WC
- Attic South : 82 m2
- Attic East : 36 m2
PRIVATE PART :
- open kitchen : 17,50 m2
- Cellar : 20 m2
- Dining room : 47 m2
- Living room with fireplace : 30 m2
1st Floor :
- Bedroom 6 with shower room : 30 m2
- Independent WC
- Bedroom 7, including bathroom: 35 m2
>>>> Living area: 490 m2 approx.
>>>> Convertible attic : 120 m2 approx.
- Shed and technical room: 15 m2
- Open shelter : 10 m2
- Barn partly renovated: 15 m2 on the ground + 34 m2 on the floor
TOBACCO DRYER :
- 90 m2 on the ground, more than 6,50 m2 hsp
TECHNICAL RATING :
- Former seigneurie whose foundations date from the 12th century; then evolved over the centuries.
- 6,5 ha of land and meadows never exploited since 1980.
- Basin with white clay
- Concrete tobacco dryer on concrete floor and cinder block walls, plastered
- stone barn, beams
- Property renovated about 20 years ago; will require some refreshments depending on the rooms.
- All joinery in oak double glazing
- Roofs redone about 15 years ago
- three chimneys in operation
- Septic tank, SPANC control
- Electric (convectors)
- Les Eyzies : 10 minutes (troglodyte villages, Vézère valley, very touristic)
- Saint Cyprien : 10 minutes (all shops, Bordeau Sarlat train station)
- Bergerac Airport : 55 minutes
- Sarlat and the Valley of the Castles : 20 minutes
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.