Ask anything ...
€99 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 10 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€90 000 without fees)
|Surface||110 M2*||Plot Size||816 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Tucked away in a quiet hamlet this pleasant three bedroom house is a must see ! With its stone walls and exposed beams, the house benefits from a beautiful charentaise fireplace equipped with a wood burner for heating. Up to standard septic tank drainage system. Why not convert the second house for further accommodation or for rental purpose? A cute village with a bar and grocery store is a short walk down the lane. Read more ...
GROUND FLOOR :
- Lovely cosy dining area with the large Charentaise fireplace and exposed stone walls : 21 m²
- Kitchen with large cupboard : 8 m²
- Bathroom with toilet : 6 m²
- Living room with a free standing woodburner and stone walls : 16 m²
FIRST FLOOR :
- Bedroom 1 : 16 m²
- Bedroom 2 : 14 m²
- Bedroom 3 with an opening through to the extension (ensuite planned) : 19 m²
- Small extension on two levels between the two houses. Downstairs could be a great utility room, and upstairs the ensuite for the third bedroom.
- Little house for renovation, two rooms on two levels.
- Front garden courtyard, well exposed
- Across the lane private parking and a fenced vegetable plot with a great view.
The house is under 1.5 km from a lovely little village with a bar and a grocery store that sells fresh bread from one of the local boulangeries. Champagne-Mouton, a larger village, with a small supermarket, petrol station, doctors, bar... is 8 km away. For even more amenities there is the beautiful medieval town of Confolens, 21 km or Civray, 20 km. There is a train station in Ruffec, 23 km.
For main line train stations and international airports, there is Angoulême, 63 km, Poitiers, 77 km or Limoges, 78 km.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE : Energy test not required.