Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
||Dept||Cotes d Armor|
|Surface||340 M2*||Plot Size||7310 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A beautifully refurbished property. A large 3 bedroom family home with a 2 bed annex, 2 renovated outbuildings and a barn set in approximately 2 acres of gardens and orchard, surrounded by fields and woodland. South of Dinan and just a short drive from the local village of Caulnes with all the day to day necessities. This has so much flexibility:
• Short or long term lets
• Holiday lets
If you are looking for a business opportunity with plenty of scope, this is the property for you.
Fully fitted kitchen, laundry, shower room. Entrance Hall/office, sitting room.
1st floor: main bedroom with ensuite shower, walkin wardrobe, 2nd bedroom, family bathroom.
2nd floor: bedroom.
Annex: living area, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
2nd building: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, sitting room, office.
Maison des amis: 1 bedroom house.
Gardens, parking, courtyard.
Price includes an inventory of over €30 000 Read more ...
The Main House (150m2) has its own private gate, courtyard and garden:
• Large farmhouse kitchen with integrated dishwasher and range cooker
• Laundry with excellent storage, a sink and plumbing for white goods
• Shower, WC & basin
• Entrance hall / office with door to courtyard and staircase
• Sitting room with enclosed fireplace, bay window and interlocking door through to the annex which could be used as a gite or an extension to the main house giving it a further 2 bedrooms, bathroom and dining room.
• Master bedroom with en-suite shower and walk in wardrobe
• Bedroom 2 with the original floor
• Family bathroom with bath, wc and feature basin
• Bedroom 3 which is spacious and has a hideaway storage area.
• Main house has its own garden area and private parking
• Secure parking within the garden area
Within the garden there is a 76m2 garage which had a new roof and doors in 2014, it is watertight and perfect for garden storage and/or a workshop.
This property benefits from having further accommodation – all have washing machine, fridge/freezer, hob, oven, dishwasher, towel rail, outside dining furniture with parasol.
Building 1: 3 bedroom house, with 2 bathrooms. This could be divided into two, with a one bed and 2 bed house. These are being sold fully furnished.
Building 2: Maison des amis. This is a lovely 1 bedroom cottage overlooking the garden. Being sold fully furnished.
The annex to the main house, consists of a living area with corner kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Being sold fully furnished.
The above additional accommodation are being sold fully furnished and include kitchen equipment, white goods, all bedding and linen and exterior furniture. Excellent opportunity to start your business as soon as you arrive!
The property is serviced by 2 septic tanks, both of which conform to regulations.
Further photos and floorplans available on request.
All measurements are approximate.
Ideally located between the hustle and bustle of Rennes, the capital city of Brittany and the quirky cobbled streets of Dinan and its medieval history. Within easy reach to the walled town of Saint Malo and its links to the UK; to the spectacular coastline and so many beautiful beaches, amazing golf courses; or whether you are a cyclist or a rambler, this area of Brittany has it all and could be your next home.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES