agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €275,000 to €240,000
|Surface||133 M2*||Plot Size||1478 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Situated in a pretty village with some of the best views in the region. This lovely home has two large balconies that catch the sunshine all day, overlooking the swimming pool and garden. The ground floor has a one-bedroom apartment.
Ideal for anyone who loves the outdoors, with beautiful hikes and walking routes, mountain bike and road cycling, rivers and lakes, golf, horse-riding, skiing and much more. Less than 1h30 to Toulouse airport and under an hour to Tarbes/Lourdes airport, 25 minutes to Bagneres de Luchon and 15 minutes to the Val d'Aran in Spain - the house is in a perfect location.
* 25-minute drive to Superbagneres Ski Resort (28 km)
* 15-minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (22 km)
* Just under one hour to the wonderful resort of Baqueira/Beret in Spain
* 45-minute drive to Peyragudes ski resort Read more ...
As you enter the enclosed garden through the iron gates, you begin to appreciate the quality build and character of this stone-built chalet.
The driveway has sufficient space for up to 5 vehicles and leads up to the spacious garage (44 m2) that can accommodate a minimum of two cars.
At the front of the house is a swimming pool (8m x 4m) with a solar heated shower and electric lighting. Above the pool is a terraced area which leads to the main entrance to this lovely home.
The entrance hall has a tiled floor and a door that opens into the office, giving direct access to the house. At the rear is a staircase to the first-floor accommodation and to the side is a large cupboard with sliding doors, ideal for storing all our outdoor clothing and shoes. This space would make an ideal office.
At the side of the hallway is the garage with a tiled floor, cupboards, lots of shelving, a wood store, electric lighting and hot and cold water.
To the rear of the garage is a separate apartment with:
• Small living room with tiled floor (13 m2)
• Summer kitchen/laundry room with fitted kitchen units, sink and small window (9 m2)
• Shower room – tiled floor, wash basin and vanity unit, WC and shower (4.5 m2)
• Bedroom (12.5 m2)
Climb the stairs from the entrance hall into the large 30 m2 living area. This is a super room with tiled floor, ‘heat pump’ with heating in winter and air conditioning in summer. The fireplace has an insert fire that is vented to the hall and bedroom.
Two large sliding patio doors open onto each balcony with views that stretch out over to the Luchon and St Beat valleys. The balconies have almost 27 m2 with ample space for seating and tables and there is a trap door into the attic above the balcony at the front of the house. The living room flows into the 5.70 m2 hallway.
To the left is the fully equipped kitchen measuring 8.50 m2 with a tiled floor, half tiled walls and a stunning view of the Pic du Gar through the window.
There are two double bedrooms on this floor, both measuring 12 m2. The main bedroom has a patio door out on to the front balcony overlooking the swimming pool and a built-in wardrobe and wooden floor.
There is a spacious shower room (5.70 m2) with
• towel radiator
• corner shower cubicle
• two wash basins set in a vanity unit
• cupboard with sliding doors
• tiled floor and walls
Facing the shower room is a separate WC.
All the windows are double glazed throughout the property.
Steps from the side of the house lead up to the (56 m2) rear terrace with garden table/chairs, a barbecue and pizza/bread oven.
There is a large garden shed to the side of the house. This has been divided into two separate spaces – one used to store wood, the other to store tools and equipment.
You have easy access to the following leisure activities and amenities in the region:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Paragliding, rafting and fishing
• Adventure park
• Lakes and mountains
• A renowned spa resort in Bagneres de Luchon with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool
• Aerodrome (gliding, leisure flights etc) .....and less than 20 minutes away from the pretty Spanish villages with tapas bars and restaurants.
Must be viewed to appreciate the high-quality build and beautiful location.
A super family home or a holiday home with rental potential.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES