agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
If you are looking for a ready-made business in the heart of a charming village with resturants, post office, lake and the famous Tour de France climb, the Portes de Bales, this commercial opportunity could be the ideal property for you.
Located in a traditional medieval village close to cycling, skiing, beautiful walks, a river and lake.
* 28 km (34-minutes) to Bagneres de Luchon with tele cabin access to Superbagneres Ski Resort
* 25 km (44-minutes) to the cross-country ski resort of Bourg d'Oueil
* 31 km (42-minutes) to Le Mourtis Ski Resort near St Beat
* 41 km (1 hour) to Nistos cross-country Ski Resort
* 42 km (51-minutes) to Peyragudes Ski Resort Read more ...
As you enter the village, you will see the village shop which is located on the banks of the river with a view of the surrounding mountains.
This is a brilliant business opportunity which is not only the shop, but also a very successful bakery, patisserie, grocery, newsagent, and gas depot. Together with a very popular delivery services of bread and croissants to surrounding villages and businesses.
Behind the store are the private areas that house the office 10 M², various surfaces of 37 M² for bread making and 25 M² for pastry, all equipment included. (Petrin, Shaper, Splitter)
The bread oven is an oil oven which is embedded into the wall and is therefore classified as part of the building and owned by the Marie.
- Walk in Fridge
- Resin floors and ceilings renovated 6 years ago
- Agence Française €166 AT per month which translates into a saving of €200/400 per month because it stores electricity for when it is needed. LED lights are guaranteed for 5 years and replaced free of charge in the event of a failure within this period.
- Stock purchase option if you stay with Casino - value of about €20-25000
- Complete inventory available on request.
- Delivery Van is included in the sale and contributes a profit of 8000€ per month to the turnover of the shop.
There are three bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and a toilet. These are currently only used for storage space, so there is no working electric lighting. The heating is run from a gas boiler to radiators and there is wooden flooring throughout.
If you wish to live here it is the responsibility of the Marie to make it habitable.
Mauleon Barousse is a picturesque traditional village with
• Two restaurants
• Petrol station
• Post Office
• A lake and a river
• 1h 19 minutes (125 km) to Toulouse International airport
• 55 minutes (80 km) to Tarbes/Lourdes airport
• 20 minutes (16 km) to the train station at Montrejeau (direct trains to Tarbes, Pau and Toulouse)
• 13 minutes (11 km) to the famous St Bertrand de Comminges
Mauleon Barousse is just inside the Haute Pyrenees department, bordering the Haute Garonne and within easy reach of the following activities and amenities:
• Fishing, rafting and gorge walking
• Shops, cinema, restaurants and historical sites
• Leisure airport (gliding, leisure flights, paragliding etc)
• A renowned spa resort in Bagneres de Luchon with sulphurous hot springs, spa and
• Lakes and Mountains
• Adventure park
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoe walking and cross-country skiing
The Val d'Aran in Spain with its lovely villages with tapas restaurants, bars and shops is just over 30 minutes away so you have the best of both worlds with things to see and do in both France and Spain.
Please contact us for more photographs and information and perhaps to arrange a visit to see this commercial opportunity in person.
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to fonds de commerce and the
flat upstairs is not in habitation.
DPE : Energy test not required.