agency fees to be paid by the seller
SAINT GERVAIS LES BAINS
|Surface||120 M2*||Plot Size||0 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This renovated village house has four double bedrooms two of which are ensuite and a spacious living area right in the heart of Saint Gervais along with a covered parking space and great store room for bikes, skis , boards and more
With easy access on foot to the shops, bars and restaurants in the centre of the historic town the cable car is a short walk or hop on the ski bus.
Ready to move into and a great alpine bolthole for all the family.
Set out over three floors the house is laid out as follows
- Entrance and hallway with plenty of space for all your ski gear
- Small garage/bike sure also ideal for your skis boards and more besides
- Utility room also set up as a drying room for your gloves, helmets, boots and any damp kit.
- Full width living room with balcony across the whole frontage and with dining and lounge areas
- Large fully equipped kitchen also with space for dining
- Bedroom 4 for a small double or bunk bed with ensuite shower
- Separate cloakroom with WC and hand sink
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower
- Bedroom 2 spacious twin bedded room with balcony
- Bedroom 3 further spacious twin with balcony
- Modern shower room
- Separate toilet with hand sink
- from the second floor there is a staircase access to a large attic
The house is sold with a covered parking space
Ideally located between Chamonix and Megeve, Saint Gervais is a small French market and spa town at the heart of the 3 rd largest ski area in France, the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc with 445km of pistes and 5 snow parks and includes the resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines and Combloux as well as Saint Gervais itself. The Tramway de Mont Blanc, takes you up to the Col de Voza from where you can ski the Les Houches / St Gervais area and on to the Chamonix valley. In the summer months the town comes into its own with lovely cafes and terraces around the market place , and presents a wealth of activities from walking, mountaineering and cycling to relaxing at the new pool and swimming in the local lakes. There are golf courses in easy driving range in both Megeve and Chamonix, which is only 30 mins away (26km) and St Gervais is also ideally located for day trips, as Annecy, 87 km, Switzerland 43km and Italy 40km are all within an hour's drive. Geneva airport is just 85km away and an easy 50 minute motorway drive . Transfer buses also run to St Gervais station year round. With it's first Michelin starred restaurant and a new 5 star hotel and a another hotel under construction St Gervais really is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps!
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES