agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €795,000 to €789,000
|Surface||132 M2*||Plot Size||1200 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Spacious stone mas very well exposed with panoramic views of the vineyards of Uzès, built in high quality materials, respecting the Provencal style combined with modern comfort.
Near a charming village with bakery, restaurant, school and weekly markets with fresh fruit and vegetable from local producers. This could be perfect holiday home or permanent residence in the countryside with many walking and cycling trails and surrounding rivers. Other shops and services like pharmacy, doctor, post office, butcher, local shop are only 3 km away. It is conveniently situated for connections to airports and TGV stations at Nîmes (25 km) and Avignon (50 km), 10 km from the historic town of Uzès and its famous Saturday market. Read more ...
To view more photos click here
The ground floor offers:
• main entrance
• first bedroom with own bathroom and dressing room
• open plan fully equipped kitchen and living area with access to the half covered terrace with outside dining table overlooking the garden with swimming pool and tropical plants with panoramic views over the countryside
• attached garage with direct access to the kitchen.
On the first floor there is:
• one bedroom with terrace and own bathroom
• 2 more bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• shower room with walk-in shower
• and separate toilet.
Heating system is with heat pump.
The house is ready to be move in and doesn’t require any work.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.