agency fees to be paid by the seller
Reduction from €61,000 to €53,000
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||10775 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Situated on the edge of the village of Eup this old inhabitable house with barn can be converted into a lovely family home.
The owner has had a structural survey completed and has a positive CU (B) operational stating that it is possible to convert the property into a large family home, to build a pool house and have a large swimming pool.
If you are looking for a project here in the Pyrenees, this could be perfect.
• 17-minute drive to Le Mourtis Ski Resort (12 km)
• 22-minute drive to Superbagneres Ski Resort (20 km)
• 45-minute drive to Peyragudes Ski Resort (35 km
• 51-minute drive to Baqueira/Beret in Spain (49 km) Read more ...
The property is in the heart of the Midi Pyrenees with access to all the different activities and places to visit.
Toulouse International airport is 1h 20 minutes away and Tarbes/Lourdes airport is under an hour.
In the immediate vicinity you have the following activities and amenities available to you:
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing and cross country skiing
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Mountains, lakes and village outdoor swimming pool (in Summer)
• Cycling (cross country and Tour de France mountain passes)
• Paragliding, rafting, canoeing, hunting, horse-riding and fishing
• Spas (Luchon, Balnea and Lès in Spain)
• Shops, restaurants and historical sites
The nearest large supermarket, Intermarche is 5km from the house but the little local village has a small supermarket and bakers.
Lac Gery is a hidden gem less than 5 minutes by car with a restaurant open from April to October, pedalos, ponies, rafting, a boules court, fishing and the most peaceful surroundings and amazing views.
Please do contact us with your questions or to request a visit.
DPE : Energy test not required.