Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||85 M2*||Outside Space||80 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Just 15 minutes from Pézenas; surrounded by vines and parkland; this former priory was originally chosen by monks for its silence and peaceful environment. The priory has now been separated into individual apartments and offers the perfect solution for those seeking a piece of Languedoc heritage combined with a Mediterranean lifestyle, without the inconveniences and high maintenance that a property of this type would otherwise require.
The site offers:
- The use of 2 large, shared pools (one heated) with all maintenance and opening/closing costs included within fees.
- 1ha of stunningly preserved parkland (2.47a) with mature trees and stream
- Maintenance of communal areas (above included) water, and periodic inspection of roofs are included within the monthly maintenance fees
- Close to Pézenas, Béziers and Montpellier with airport just 20 minutes away.
This property offers :
Stunningly renovated using traditional materials with gorgeous stone archway, interiors separated using old vestry doors dating from the XVIII century
- Total living space 72m²
- 1 large bedroom
- A bathroom
- (Italian shower) with WC
- two terraces with garden Read more ...
Located in the countryside to the South of the Hérault with easy access to two motorways and two airports. Pézenas the lively market town and the former capital of the Languedoc is only 15 minutes away. Sandy beaches can be reached within 20 minutes and the Etang de Thau, a large lake, is located nearby in Marseillan. The coastal towns of la Grande Motte, Carnon, Palavas les Flots, Frontignan, Sète, le Cap d’Agde and Valras are all close by.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES