Ask anything ...
€280 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 7 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€261 682 without fees)
|Surface||290 M2*||Plot Size||6897 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This mill, which is no longer in use, would make a great family home. It does needs some modernisation, mainly cosmetic. It sits on a plot of over 6,000 square metres with the small river passing by. Plenty of outbuildings for even more rental potential, with the correct planning permission. Nearest village with small amenities is Montjean, just a few minutes away.
Angoulême (55kms), Poitiers (64kms), Limoges (103kms), Bordeaux (179kms). Read more ...
The property in more detail:
• Kitchen (29m²)
• Lounge (57m²) - with large glass doors out to the front of the property and access to the rear garden, staircase up to the 1st floor.
• Hallway (14m²) - with 2nd staircase up the 1st floor.
• Bathroom (19m²) - with bath, shower, wash basin and WC.
• Bedroom (14.2m²).
• Utility area leading to shower room (8.5m²).
• Under stairs storage and location of the boiler.
• Bedroom 1 (14m²)
• Bedroom 2 (13m²)
• Bedroom 3 (6m²)
• Bedroom 4 (7.5m²)
• Mezzanine (32m²)
• Studio or 5th bedroom with mezzanine area - once used an artists studio with roof windows letting in plenty of light.
• Kitchen area (25m²) -
• Lounge (32m²) - Window to the front and glass doors out to the balcony.
• Shower room - with shower and wash basin.
• Balcony - overlooking the garden and river.
Under this apartment is a basement for storage, also houses a second oil boiler.
Over 6,000m of land, with river frontage.
Attached barn and a second detached barn.
All room sizes are approximate
DPE : The energy estimation cannot be produced owing to a lack of appropriate data that conforms to the "arrêté du 15 septembre 2006 relatif au DPE".