Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||240 M2*||Plot Size||3666 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This character property has 2 distinct houses: a 19th c. half-timbered longere farmhouse and a 20th c. bourgeois house. Connected by a central space, the 2 houses offer comfortable and spacious rooms with a sober and elegant decoration in a beautiful combination of styles. The property is light and bright thanks to multiple openings and a good exposure.
Located in a green setting, this charming home enjoys wide countryside while being only 7 minutes from Tourville and its regional shopping centre, 10 minutes from towns (Boos, Franqueville, Mesnl-Esnard) with all the amenities they offer. It is also 15 minutes from Rouen, 1 hour from Dieppe and the sea, 1h15 from Paris La Défense or Versailles. Ideal for both main and holiday home, it also offers great possibilities for a seasonal rental activity, being well located. Read more ...
This delightful and very comfortable 5-bedroom home is composed of:
- On the ground floor: a central entrance opens on one side to a large living room with fireplace, a dining room, a fitted kitchen with access to the garden, a cellar, a laundry room, a toilet and a workshop area.
On the other side, a large lounge opening onto a beautiful semi-circular glazed veranda overlooking the garden.
A wooden staircase leads to the floors.
- On the 1st floor: a landing leads to a large ensuite with shower room and wardrobe, and to a corridor giving access to 3 bedrooms (including 1 ensuite) and a bathroom.
- On the 2nd floor: a large bedroom, a shower room with toilet and a dressing room.
The house also has:
- a beautiful heated swimming pool under a veranda
- wooden cottage
- aerothermal heating
- all-around double glazing
- electric gate.
The property lies on just under an acre of beautiful gardens.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES