€1 690 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller
CHENS SUR LEMAN
|Surface||194 M2*||Plot Size||1501 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Commuting to Geneva, whilst enjoying all of the benefits of living in France, could not be easier from this beautiful home right on the Swiss border. The house is situated just 10-15 minutes on foot (1km) from the bus stop for the frequent Swiss TPG service into Geneva (line E).
The house itself is spacious, light and modern, having been extensively renovated in 2012.
- Commanding position above Lake Geneva/Lac Léman, offering fantastic lake views.
- Beautifully maintained gardens with automatic watering system.
- 3 out of the 4 bedrooms have their own bathrooms and balconies.
- Generous terrace which runs the length and front of the house, with electric awnings providing shade on sunny days.
- Ready to move into, having been renovated in 2012.
- Tranquil, international neighbourhood.
- Hermance beach and amenities (convenience store with post office, bakery/café and restaurants) just a 10 to 15-minute stroll away.
- 30-minute bus ride or car journey from Geneva (Rive) - around 15 km.
Double sitting room.
Laundry room/storage room.
Master bedroom with dressing area, ensuite bathroom, separate toilet and balcony.
Bedroom 2 with balcony plus adjoining shower room and separate toilet.
Bedroom 3 with lake view.
Bedroom 4 also with lake view, plus balcony, adjoining shower room and separate toilet.
Generous, bight landing area.
Beautifully maintained gardens with stunning lake views.
Large driveway suitable for several vehicles.
The property is situated down a private access road, which is shared with one neighbour only.
The Swiss village of Hermance is very charming. It has its own popular beach, with a lovely play area for children. The village also benefits from a range of amenities: convenience store with post office, bakery/café and several restaurants. It is very international, with lots of expats doing the daily commute into Geneva and also Cologny.
Geneva International Airport is just 22 km away (around 35-40 minutes by car).
The closest skiing is in the Alpes du Léman (Hirmentaz-Les Habères), which is around 40 minutes’ drive (30 km). There are also larger resorts around 1 hour away by car, such as Les Carroz in the Grand Massif (approx. 57 minutes, 65 km) and Morzine in the Portes du Soleil (approx. 1 hour 1 minute, 53 km). Chamonix is only around 1 hour 13 minutes away (91 km).
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE test on going.