Ask anything ...
€139 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 7 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€130 000 without fees)
Reduction from €169,000 to €139,500
|Surface||130 M2*||Plot Size||5060 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This delightful 1950’s house has been renovated and maintained to a high standard, with beautiful original wooden floors and beams. The accommodation in the main house is arranged over two floors, with a lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom room and separate WC on the ground floor, and three bedrooms on the upper floor. There is a large (partially concreted) cellar, which could be adapted to create further accommodation.
Attached is a self-contained one-bedroom annex, with a small kitchen, bathroom and delightful compact conservatory with access to its own patio area leading to the main garden. Perfect as a low maintenance holiday rental.
Outside there is a large, well maintained garden, with a small orchard; a huge garage/workshop and lots of off-road parking.
The property is situated in a quiet, friendly hamlet surrounded by beautiful Breton countryside, with cycle routes and walks galore. It is within a short driving distance to a number of villages and only 15 minutes from the stunning, medieval, ‘petite cite…’, Josselin.
The house has oil-fired central heating.
• 1950’s house with original features.
• Private and quiet but not isolated.
• 3 bedrooms and additional 1-bedroom, self-contained annex.
• Large garage.
• Large, well-maintained gardens, off road parking.
Read more ...
• Small hallway leading to entrance.
• Separate WC
• Bathroom with bath, shower, and hand-basin.
• Lounge (12m²) with woodburner, original wooden floors, windows and Juliette balcony.
• Dining room (12.5m2) with original wooden floors and windows and Juliette balcony.
• Kitchen (10m2) with original wooden floors and windows and Juliette balcony.
• Hallway with wooden floor and access to all bedrooms, original beams, picture window with access to a small balcony.
• Master Bedroom (13.3m2) with solid wooden floor and Velux window.
• Bedroom 2 (8.5m2)
• Bedroom 3 (8.4m2)
• Separate entrance
• Bedroom (12.7m2) wooden floor, double aspect, beams.
• Bathroom (3.4m2) with Shower, washbasin, WC.
• Kitchen (4m2)
• Conservatory tiled, floor to ceiling, double glazed sliding doors. (3.5m2)
• Garage (40m2)
• Large Garden
• Terraced areas
• Ample off-road parking
Ideal family home for holiday or permanent use, ready to move into with annex and rental potential. Option to purchase furnished.
Private not isolated location, hamlet location easy drive to Josselin (14km) The coast is less than an hour away.
Travel: Ferries from St Malo (89km), Flights from Dinard (89km), Rennes (70Km)
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES