Ask anything ...
€199 800 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 8 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€185 000 without fees)
Reduction from €216,140 to €199,800
|Surface||160 M2*||Plot Size||2498 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Situated on the edge of a pretty village overlooking the beautiful valley of the Charente river, this large bourgeoise house has been tastefully renovated, conserving its wonderful original features. Benefiting from mains drainage and centralised electric heating, its welcoming atmosphere and spacious rooms with high ceilings, will charm you. Beautifully landscaped gardens and courtyard provide privacy Whilst also affording a panoramic view across the valley. The courtyard is bordered with a large barn and various other useful outbuildings. Read more ...
The property in more detail...
GROUND FLOOR :
- Entrance hall : 4 m² with flagstone floor, beautiful original door and under-stair storage cupboard
- Kitchen/dining room : 30 m² lovely rustic country style kitchen with wooden parquet floor, Godin wood-burner access to the courtyard and garden
- Living room : 30 m² with tiled floor and Godin wood-burner
FIRST FLOOR : Beautiful original floors throughout
- Bedroom 1 : 30 m² with beautiful exposed beams
- Bathroom : 6 m² with freestanding bath and WC
- Bedroom 2 : 26 m² with exposed beams and fireplace, ensuite shower room and WC : 4 m²
SECOND FLOOR :
This floor has been separated into two large bedrooms, 25 and 30 m² with exposed beams and original floors.
- Two sets of double gates leading into the courtyard
- Completely private South facing courtyard
- A very large barn with former stables and piggery, plenty of room for cars and storage
- Small outbuilding in a very clean state, this building has electrics and water. Could make a lovely workshop or art studio
- A couple of small stone outbuildings for garden tools...
- A 16th century Perigourdian styled house with beautiful original features. Could be renovated into a guest house. It has it's own little terrace and access to garden. Connected to water.
- Garden with mature flower beds, flowering shrubs, vegetable plot and fruit trees
Edge of small village setting, with lovely views, Church and roman bridge. The beautiful historical town of Charroux is 9 km away with bars, boulangerie, restaurants, schools... More extensive amenities can be found in Civray and Savigné, 16 km. Airports are in Poitiers, 63 km, Limoges, 90 km and Bordeaux, 185 km.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES