Ask anything ...
€256 800 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 7 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€240 000 without fees)
Reduction from €272,850 to €256,800
ST DENIS DE PILE
|Surface||127 M2*||Plot Size||8740 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This spacious house on one level is surrounded by its' mature gardens of lawns, shrubs and fruit trees and has a proper 11m x 6m enclosed swimming pool - 2m (7ft) deep. Large bright open living and dining area 53m² with 5 sets of French doors leading to the gardens and patio areas. Recently fitted kitchen leading to pool area, 3 good sized double bedrooms all with french doors, a large family bathroom, utility room with shower, sink and WC. Plus a double garage of 50m². Only 1km to a lively town with all amenities, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, markets, summer festivals, and a 15 minute drive into Libourne (TGV/LGV train station). Explore the vineyards and Chateaux of St Emilion only 10kms away. Bordeaux airport 57kms/45 minute drive. Lovely peaceful setting. Read more ...
This house is in good condition and has terracotta floor tiles in the living areas and kitchen and laminate wood effect flooring in the bedrooms. Exposed beams in the living/dining area. French doors from every room giving fantastic light. Full wood framed double glazing. The pool is a great size for real swimming!
* Entrance hall
* WC with hand basin
* Fully fitted kitchen (9.64m²) with dishwasher, oven, hob, extractor fan
* Open plan living room/dining room (53.59m²) fireplace with wood burner 'insert' (serving also the kitchen and hallways through ceiling air-vents), air con unit, exposed beams
* Bedroom 1 (10.52m²) French doors to front garden
* Bedroom 2 (10.50m²) French doors to front garden
* Bedroom 3 (11.60m²) French doors to back terrasse/pool
* Family bathroom (11.54m²) semi sunken spa bath, seperate shower cubicle, sink, WC, cupboards and drawers
* Utility room (8.80m²) washer & dryer space, double sink, shower cubicle, WC, hot water tank and loft access, door to garden
DOUBLE garage (51.60m²)
POOL 11m x 6m
Good loft and wall inlsulation,
Heated by a large wood burner in the living room that also has a ventilation propulser providing hot air through ceiling vents into the hallways and kitchen.
There is a hot/cold air conditioning unit also in the living room and each bedroom also has an electric radiator.
Wooden double glazing and shutters
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES