Find out more ...
€5 355 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller
ST MARTIAL VIVEYROL
|Surface||1030 M2*||Plot Size||3970000 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Agricultural cereal exploitation operating 397 hectares of wich 263 hectares for sale, its two operating companies, and its magnificent fully renovated château. Read more ...
The sale includes :
- 263 hectares of Surface utile agricole, part of the 397 hectares operated in total
- 13 hectares of woods
- 100% of the SARL titles and its current account, that operates 219 hectares out of the total 397 hectares operated (long term rental contract)
- 100% of the SCEA titles and its current account, that operates 178 hectares out of the total 397 hectares operated (long term rental contract)
- One agricultural building (Bouillaguet)
- One 4 bedroom house of 230m² and its outbuildings
- The 7 bedrooms château de Gandillac of 800m² habitable, its outbuildings, horse boxes, on its 13,25 hectares of parkland and forests.
Please contact us to have access to all the elements of the sale.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES