Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
SAINT PAUL LE GAULTIER
|Surface||95 M2*||Plot Size||685 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
This delightful property is ideal as a family home or a holiday retreat, set in a pretty village with bar/bistro/epicerie, lake and picnic areas and a bakery just 4 minutes away. It comes with a separate garage and a gated, secluded garden with views across to the lake. It is also just 15km away from Sillé forest and lake, offering walks, cycling routes, fishing, a sandy beach, canoeing and sailing. Ideally situated for exploring the beautiful Alpes Mancelles and for all amenities in the larger market towns of Villaines la Juhel (15 mins) and Sillé le Guillaume (20 mins), with its 15th century chateau. Sillé le Guillaume provides excellent train links to Paris (50 mins) and Le Mans (20 mins), making this a popular tourist area. Cross Channel ferries at Caen are just 1h 50m drive away. Read more ...
This charming property, ready to be updated, offers spacious accommodation, with potential to expand into an existing extension, briefly comprising:
• KITCHEN/DINER (28.3m2) – tiled/concrete floor, large windows with shutters to front, two external doors to front, plumbing for kitchen, door to utility room (extension), door to living room and stairs to first floor
• UTILITY (8.4m2) – concrete floor
• LIVING ROOM (15.4m2) – with a tiled floor, large windows with shutters to front, door to WC
• WC (1.2m2) – with hand wash basin
Wooden stairs lead to the first floor:
• BEDROOM 1 (14m2) – window to front, door to shower room
• original oak parquet floor, south-facing window, radiator
• SHOWER ROOM (2.9m2) – with a tiled floor, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle, wash basin and bidet
• BEDROOM 2 (12.9m2) – window to front, original in-built cupboard, loft hatch, door to bedroom 3
• BEDROOM 3 (13m2) – window to front, door to extension ‘attic’
• ATTIC (8.9m2) – with wooden floor, window to side aspect
Outside there is a separate garage just a few steps away. The enclosed garden is also a short walk from the property. It is on two levels, mostly laid to grass, with views to the lake.
Planning permission has been granted to construct a wooden chalet on the garden
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES