Find out more ...
€1 979 250 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€1 885 000 without fees)
|Surface||450 M2*||Plot Size||857231 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
A rare find, this property of 85 hectares of meadows and woods. A beautiful 15th century château, flanked by a faceted tower, then two round towers at the back, of about 450 m2, on 3 levels, and large vaulted cellars. A renovated interior, combines authenticity, comfort and well-being around monumental fireplaces. A discrete luxury in a charming setting. There are several outbuildings such as a farm, barns, garages, horse boxes, workshop, old four à pain, and other buildings. In addition there is a heated swimming pool and annex gym and sauna. Located very quiet, no neighbors and no nuisance, in an exceptional environment of hedges and wood. Ideal location, at only 10 minutes drive from the center of Aubusson (shops and services, health, education, etc.), at 25 km from Aerodrome, 133 km from Limoges (international airport), 90 km from Clermont-Ferrand (international airport) and 87 km from Mont Dore (ski slopes, Puy de Dôme). Creuse, Limousin. Read more ...
On the ground floor:
- Entrance with original stone staircase to the first floor and cellar and with access to the dining room and living room
- Dining room with stone fireplace and door to the back of the château, beautiful floor of 'dalles du Dordogne'
- Kitchen with woodstove in the tower
- Living room with stone fireplace and doors to the back and front of the château
- WC and sink in the tower in the back
- Office / library
- Utility room with toilet in the tower
- Master bedroom with fireplace and dressing room, linked by a corridor with toilet
- Shower room with sink in the tower
On the second floor:
- Bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bath, shower, sink, toilet)
- Bedroom in the tower
- Bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bath, shower, sink)
- Bedroom with fireplace
- Bedroom in the tower with fireplace
- separate toilet
On the second floor:
- 2 rooms: a cinema and a playroom.
- Vaulted (wine) cellar and boilerroom
Heated swimmingpool with attached gym and sauna.
Outbuildings: farm, barns, garages, horse stalls, workshop, bread oven, other buildings
Land: There is approximately 85 hectares of land in total.
About 36 hectares of land in one piece around the château, about 20 hectares of meadow and 15 hectares of wood, the other parcels are near a field separate them or are in the woods.
On the 85 hectares there are about 42 hectares of meadows.
About 22 hectares of meadows are rented to a farmer; the contract ends in a few years. None of the prairies rented is adjacent to the château. About 20 hectares of meadows are free (hay, horses).
There are about 43 hectares of woodland.
Heating: Central heating (fuel) and wood.
Insulation: The roof of the castle is insulated and the windows have double glazing.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
DPE test on going.