Find out more ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
CLERMONT L HERAULT
|Surface||384 M2*||Plot Size||5185 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Uniquely situated in a peaceful hamlet, surrounded by countryside, yet within walking distance of the amenities of the town of Clermont L’Herault, this impressive property has been carefully restored to combine the traditional character features of the original house with contemporary modern living. With almost 400m2 of living space spread over several floors, this property offers 2 separate apartments currently used for private accommodation, 3 studio apartments currently operating successfully as Chambre d’hote, plus extensive grounds with several terraces, pool, river and private parking.
Read more ...
The property comprises:
Apartment 1, with160m2 living space and large private terrace:
- large, light double height living/dining room (57m2) with exposed beams, painted white and windows overlooking the pretty garden
- fully fitted kitchen (35m2) with island and access by french doors onto the terrace with plenty of space for several seating areas
- utility room (12m2)
- master bedroom (24m2) with 2 sets of windows overlooking the garden
- bedroom 2 (21m2) with french doors onto the terrace and ensuite shower room
- bedroom 3 ((11m2) with mezzanine (9m2) with basin and wc
- main bathroom (5m2)
The apartment has reversible air-conditioning in most rooms and is beautifully decorated to a high standard.
Apartment 2, with 100m2 of living space and direct access through 3 sets of french doors onto the terrace and the well established landscaped gardens:
- light and spacious living room (27m2) with 2 sets of french doors
- fully fitted kitchen /dining room (20m2) with french doors
- bedroom (12m2)
- study (7m2)
- shower room (6m2) with walk-in shower
- family bathroom (10m2) with bath and shower, basin and wc
- storage area (15m2) with stairs leading up to a further space of approximately 75m2 which could be converted into a further apartment with access to a courtyard to the side of the property.
3 studio apartments (30m2 each) ideal as Chambre d’hôte or gites. Each apartment has a kitchen, shower room and lounge area, beautifully appointed and decorated to a high standard.
There is a separate entrance hall for the apartments, independent from the private accommodation.
The house sits in grounds of 5185m2 of land, rare for a property so close to town. Part of the grounds have been landscaped into pretty gardens leading down to the river and a bridge takes you to the pool area with decked surround. There is a small mas in the vegetable garden, aswell as a courtyard, storage room and private parking.
From a commercial point to view this impressive property offers lots of possibilities and proven income potential. It is extremely well situated close to a town with all shops, restaurants and a weekly market, access to the A75 motorway and only 56 and 48kms to the airports of Montpellier and Beziers. This is an area with lots to see and do. For lovers of water sports, Lake Salagou is just a few minutes in the car with sailing, windsurfing, cycling, walking etc. This is the land of wine, olives, markets and beautiful historic villages to explore. The beaches are only half and hour and the rivers and gorges offer canoeing and kayaking. Come and see for yourself!
All measurements are approximate.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES