agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||2658 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
Large, bright, airy chalet for sale in Seytroux, near Morzine, in an elevated position and fully renovated in 2014. The result is a smart, homely chalet with French doors and big windows, which capture the mountains and the views over the village from the open plan living space and from the bedrooms too. Winter or summer the views never fail to impress.
· Entrance hall
· Open plan living space with French doors onto a balcony and fitted kitchen
· 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
· Laundry room/ski equipment room with entrance door from the side of the chalet
· Second kitchen
· Large garden
The traditional Savoyard village of Seytroux has been described as a "hidden gem of the valley". Just 20 minutes drive from Morzine and 25 minutes from Les Gets, Seytroux is a charming typical village with a very open feel and incredible views. There is an excellent restaurant bar/grocery store open all year round and a restaurant with lake and mini-golf open in the summer.
The ski domain of the Portes du Soleil is a winter sports playground ideal for families. It comprises 12 resorts in 2 countries, France and Switzerland and 650km of glorious pistes. The skiing and snowboarding is among the most varied in the world:
- 266 pistes catering for all levels: 25 black, 100 red, 106 blue and 35 green
- over 200 lift installations ensuring quick and easy access between resorts using the same lift pass
- 10 snowparks
- 694 snow cannons guaranteeing snow all season
- 89 slope side restaurants
Away from the main slopes there is a huge range of activities available including cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, dog sledging, paragliding, ice diving and much much more.
The nearest skiing to Seytroux is the local resort of La Grande Terche in St. Jean D’Aulps, which is only 6km away. Access to Morzine/Avoriaz and on into the other resorts of the Portes du Soleil is a 20 minute drive, 13km.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES