€93 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 9 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€86 000 without fees)
|Surface||62 M2*||Outside Space||62 M2|
|Share this property||Print description|
|Voir l'annonce en français | More Leggett Exclusive Properties >>|
If you are looking for an apartment in the Pyrenees in the heart of a charming village with a restaurant, mini supermarket, post office, lake and the famous Tour de France climb, the Portes de Bales, this property could be the ideal property for you.
The apartment is located in a traditional medieval village close to cycling, skiing, beautiful walks, a river and lake.
* 28 km (34-minutes) to Bagneres de Luchon with tele cabin access to Superbagneres Ski Resort
* 25 km (44-minutes) to the cross-country ski resort of Bourg d'Oueil
* 31 km (42-minutes) to Le Mourtis Ski Resort near St Beat
* 41 km (1 hour) to Nistos cross-country Ski Resort
* 42 km (51-minutes) to Peyragudes Ski Resort
Read more ...
This 61.84 m2 duplex apartment is situated on the 2nd and 3rd floor of this lovely building with:
• Allocated private parking
• A large 10 x 3 communal pool with a domed cover
• Access to the restaurant and bar on the ground floor
• 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 guests and potential for more if you have a sofa bed in the spacious living room
• View of the river Ourse, mountains and village
Situated in the picturesque Pyrenean village of Mauleon Barousse next to the River Ourse and at the start of the Portes de Bales (a new favourite with the Tour de France) this lovely three-bedroom apartment has the following accommodation:
• Large living room with an equipped fitted kitchen and a wide balcony overlooking the river and the village below
• WC independent
• Two bedrooms
• Spacious bathroom
As the owner of the apartment you have:
• An allocated parking space in the grounds of the property
• Access to the swimming pool
• Two restaurants within a 2-minute walk (one of which is has been newly decorated with exceptional taste on the ground floor the apartment building with its own comfortable bar area and a large open-air terrace – a perfect place to relax each evening with friends and family
The apartment is sold fully furnished and with linen
Mauleon Barousse is a picturesque traditional village with
• Two restaurants
• A petrol station
• Post Office
• Small supermarket with fresh bread and croissants each day
• A lake and a river
And is only
• 1h 19 minutes (125 km) to Toulouse International airport
• 55 minutes (80 km) to Tarbes/Lourdes airport
• 20 minutes (16 km) to the train station at Montrejeau (direct trains to Tarbes, Pau and Toulouse)
• 13 minutes (11 km) to the famous St Bertrand de Comminges
Mauleon Barousse is just inside the Haute Pyrenees department, bordering the Haute Garonne and within easy reach of the following activities and amenities:
• Fishing, rafting and gorge walking
• Shops, cinema, restaurants and historical sites
• Leisure airport (gliding, leisure flights, paragliding etc)
• A renowned spa resort in Bagneres de Luchon with sulphurous hot springs, spa and swimming pool
• Lakes and Mountains
• Adventure park
• Cycling (mountain biking and Tour de France climbs)
• Walking and hiking trails at all levels
• Downhill skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoe walking and cross-country skiing
A 30-minute drive and you are in Bagneres de Luchon, the “Queen of the Pyrenees” where you will be spoilt for choice in terms of places to eat, things to do and places to relax.
The Val d'Aran in Spain with its lovely villages with tapas restaurants, bars and shops is just over 30 minutes away so you have the best of both worlds with things to see and do in both France and Spain.
Please contact us for more photographs and information and perhaps to arrange a visit to see the apartment in person and explore this wonderful region hidden away in the lovely Pyrenees mountains.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.