Find out more ...
€344 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€325 000 without fees)
|Surface||0 M2*||Plot Size||8483 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This property comprising a main house used as a B&B (four rooms with ensuite bathroom), a private house (one bedroom) built in the barn and two separate units of accommodation with one bedroom and ensuite bathroom each under the house, was completely renovated in 2014 and 2015 and is immediately habitable. There is still room for expansion in the attic above the private house and in the ruin attached to house. A total of 30 solar panels provide power generation. The garden is beautifully landscaped with beautiful flowers, shrubs and trees, a pond, a solar heated swimming pool and a sauna and jacuzzi. The total plot size is 8483 m2. The property is located in a quiet hamlet close to the charming market town Auzances and spa town Evaux les Bains, at 38 km from Montluçon (train station), 75 km from Clermont-Ferrand (international airport), 151 km from Limoges (international airport) and 80 km from Mont Dore (ski slopes, Puy de Dôme). Creuse, Limousin. Read more ...
B&B (approx 154 m2):
- Living room with woodburner (21 m2) with access to spacious balcony with beautiful views
- Kitchen / dining room with woodburner (21 m2)
- Bedroom with sitting area and bathroom with toilet (19 m2)
- Bedroom with sitting area and bathroom with toilet (21 m2)
- Bedroom with sitting area and bathroom with toilet (31 m2)
At garden level: Bedroom with bathroom and toilet (21 m2)
Cellar, wine cellar and former 'four à pain'.
Private house in the former barn (approx 117 m2)
- Hall with toilet and boiler room (10 m2) with access to the attic and the cellar
- Large living room with pellet stove and open kitchen (63 m2)
- Bedroom (12.5 m2) with dressing room (5.25 m2) and bathroom with toilet (6.5 m2)
- Atelier, extra bedroom or office room (20 m2)
Above the private home is a spacious attic that, if desired, offers space for extra rooms. Under the house is a cellar and a separate storage room for bicycles, garden tools, etc.
Two separate accommodations under the private home (45 m2 each):
Entrance through large sliding door with electrically lockable roller shutter
- Living space with sitting area, dining area and open kitchen
- Bedroom with bathroom and toilet
- Private terrace
There are two wells on the site, one of which functions well.
Heating in B&B: Woodburners and electric (generated by solar panels). In private home pellet stove and electric (generated by solar panels).
Insulation: The houses are well insulated and all windows have double glazing.
There is a septic tank for the B&B and one for the private home and the two separate accommodation, all installed in 2014.
The property is sold including the complete inventory and furnishing including linen and equipment of the B&B and the two separate accommodations.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES