Ask anything ...
agency fees to be paid by the seller
|Surface||170 M2*||Plot Size||1524 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
This 4-bedroom property features a typically Norman longere and its annex, both restored into 2 lovely spacious homes, ready to be used as a main or holiday home potentially offering gite - guesthouse services. One of them is currently used as a successful gite.
Set in a lovely landscaped garden, this delightful countryside property enjoys a great location on the edge of the Regional Natural Park of the Boucles de la Seine Normande which offers a variety of touristic activities (thatched cottages route, fruits route, etc.) and outdoors activities (hiking, cycling, horse riding, sailing, canoeing, fishing, golf, adventure parks in the forests, caving, free flight, etc.).
This property is only 5 minutes' drive from the Bourg-Achard market town with all amenities, 10 min from the A13 and A28 motorways, 30 min from Historic Rouen, 40 min from Honfleur and Deauville, 1 hour from Le Havre and Caen, 1h30 from Paris and 2h30 from Calais. Perfect for both main and holiday homes, it also offers great possibilities for a cottage and bed & breakfast activity with an ideal stopover location for holidaymakers. Read more ...
This light and bright property includes:
1. A lovely updated 2-bedroom Norman longere comprising:
- On the ground floor: an entrance hall leading to a fitted kitchen that gives access to a living room with fireplace, a dining room, a laundry room, a shower room, a toilet and a beautiful rear garden with a terrace, a barbecue and a kids' swing.
A wooden staircase leads to the first floor.
- First floor: a large landing leads to 2 bedrooms, one with a toilet.
This house is currently used as a gite registered with Gites de France and enjoying good reputation and high demand.
2. A 2nd 2-bedroom Norman house comprising:
- On the ground floor: an entrance hall leads to a living room and a dining room both with large bay windows, a fitted kitchen, a laundry room, a shower room and a toilet.
- On the first floor: a large landing currently used as an office leads to 2 bedrooms.
The property has also a large garage and plenty of parking space.
The landscaped garden features a well, a shed, terraces, flowers, fruit trees, etc.
This property needs no work and is ready to accommodate a family in main or secondary residence, and to be used as a gite.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES