Find out more ...
€699 000 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 6 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€660 000 without fees)
|Surface||200 M2*||Plot Size||132326 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Lovely vineyard of 13 hectares with 6.51 hectares of vine under Bordeaux AOC – Fully renovated – Superb views !
Based at 12 km from Sauveterre de Guyenne and 60 km from Bordeaux Read more ...
• Surface :
- 6.51 hectares of vine under Bordeaux AOC - 2.65 ha of white and 3.86 ha of red,
- 5.16 hectares of grassland,
- 1.30 hectares of woodland,
- 0.24 hectare for house and garden.
Total surface of 13.23 hectares.
• Density : 2 777 to 3 333 vine/hectare (56% with 3x1 metre and 44% with 3x1.2 metre),
• Grape varieties : Merlot (64%), Cabernet Sauvignon (19%) and Cabernet Franc (16%) for the red and Sauvignon (60%), Muscadelle (23%) and Semillon (17%) for the white,
• Average age : 16 years for red and 12 years for white,
• Soil type : sandy and limestone.
• Above sea level : 96 meters
• Wine predominantly sold in bulk,
• 1 château name registred to INPI,
• No employees.
Around 310 m², organized as :
• Winery equipped with Stainless steel vats and thermo-regulation, total capacity for 617 hL. The cellar is well organized and functional, 100 m²,
• Old cellar with concrete tanks (179 hL could be renovated), used as storage, 90 m²,
• Barn for machinery and workshop, erected in 2017, 120 m².
All equipment for quality winemaking and vineyard management.
• Old stone house from 17th century, completely renovated with taste !
• 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, entrance … possibility to convert attic.
• Terrace with swimming pool and wooden pergola, a lovely space with amazing views over the pasture and woodland. A tranquil and idyllic location.
*These data are for information only and have no contractual value. Leggett Immobilier cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies that may occur.*
**The currency conversion is for convenience of reference only.
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES