Ask anything ...
€1 627 500 (HAI)**
**agency fees included : 5 % TTC to be paid by the buyer
(€1 550 000 without fees)
|Surface||480 M2*||Plot Size||270000 M2|
|Share this property||
|Voir l'annonce en français|
Great vineyard in very good state, all including, ready to use !
The property is based at 22 km from St Emilion, 28 km from Libourne and at 55 km from Bordeaux center. Read more ...
The total surface is around 28 hectares :
- 25.8 ha of vine under Bordeaux AOC (4.78 ha of white and 21.02 ha of red, only one block)
- 5.5 ha of vine under a lease (possibility to keep the lease or to buy the vine, based at 2 km from property)
- 1.8 ha of land, buildings…
Vineyard with vine grouped around buildings, vineyard in very good state, density of 4 761 vine/ha, completely restructured. Average age of 15 years, grape varieties of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Cot, Sauvignon Blanc and Gris, Muscadelle, Semillon.
- A large outbuildings of 850 m² in very good state, including 2 cellars, a barrel cellar and a large barn for machinery. The cellar has 1268 hL concrete tanks and 1242 hL of stainless tanks.
- Main stone house of 290 m² recently renovated (still have small finishing and decoration works), 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, fireplace …
- A second stone house renovated and in good state, around 130 m², 3 bedrooms and a large garage of 90 m².
- A château name registred
- Wine distribution only to Bordeaux merchants (négoce)
- All equipement for winemaking and vineyard including, equipement very well maitained.
- Land taxe : 1975 €
- The stock value will be negotiated the day sale
- 2020, first vintage for organic wine conversion
Faible émission de GES
Forte émission de GES